As the problems surrounding obesity and general weight management have become more prevalent in our society, healthcare professionals across the globe have worked non-stop to find more convenient and easier weight loss solutions.
Over the years, these solutions ranged from various diets and workout routines to weight loss aids and diet pills. Since there are so many options available, it can be extremely difficult to pick out the right one that will help each user reach their goal.
Xenadrine 7X Readers: Click Here to find out why our Editors recommend Phentaslim!
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
Xenadrine 7X is a new diet pill that claims to offer a revolutionary formula that will help any individual lose weight and get lean fast. Xenadrine 7X is made by the well-known supplement company called Lovate, which is best recognized for their products such as Hydroxycut, StrongGirl Smart Weight Loss, and others.
This reputable manufacturer made sure to only provide natural and non-synthetic ingredients in Xenadrine 7X, which are said to support different parts of the health and weight loss process. These include the burning of excess fat, metabolism boosting, and the suppression of appetite.
By focusing on these important parts of the weight loss journey, Xenadrine 7X claims to deliver results to every user.
Without any further ado, let’s jump into the analysis of this diet pill during where we will discuss its working process, ingredients, side effects, and more! Keep reading!
How Does Xenadrine 7X Work?
Xenadrine 7X is said to work in different ways, providing a powerful property to act as a metabolism booster, appetite suppressant, and overall fat burner. Xenadrine 7X forces the body to stimulate the resting metabolic rate and therefore increases calorie expenditure. During this process it is said to also suppress any cravings, so you won’t feel hungry at all. Xenadrine 7X can specifically optimize your metabolism, allowing you to burn fat constantly throughout the day.
Combining all of these properties, Xenadrine 7X should be able to induce more weight loss results by boosting the resting metabolic rate.
Xenadrine 7X Ingredients
Unfortunately, Xenadrine 7X comes in the form of a proprietary blend. With that being said, consumers are not informed about the specific dosages for each component found in the formula.
Nevertheless, here is the list of ingredients included in Xenadrine 7X:
- Vitamin C – A highly important nutrient that has a myriad of benefits. Vitamin C improves immune function, skin health, supports bone health, increases circulation, and acts as a strong antioxidant (1).
- Calcium – Another essential mineral, necessary for proper bone, muscle, and nerve health. However, most people consume enough Calcium daily, so there is no real need to supplement it (2).
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Derived from unroasted coffee beans, this extract is extremely high in caffeine. With its high caffeine content, Green Coffee Bean is able to boost metabolism and energy (3). However, when combined with other stimulants it could lead to serious side effects (4).
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract – This Asian herb is extremely popular in the weight loss industry. Garcinia has been linked to weight loss and energy improvement thanks to its hydroxictiric acid (HCA) content, which is the main reason Garcinia Cambogia supplements may work. However, Xenadrine 7X only has a 50% HCA extract which is a non-sufficient dose (5).
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Represents a well-researched stimulant, immensely popular in the supplement market. Caffeine has the property to boost metabolism, energy, cognition, and much more. Caffeine is also said to reduce appetite and cravings, keeping its users in the needed caloric deficit (6). However, higher dosages of this stimulant in combination with other ingredients can induce a range of adverse effects. These include insomnia, nervousness, stomach irritation, nausea, vomiting, increased heart rate and respiration, and other side effects (7).
- Raspberry Ketones – Are a powerful weight loss compound that provides fat burning effects when taken in higher doses. Studies concluded on Raspberry Ketones also prove their weight loss abilities. However, the problem with Xenadrine 7X is the underdoes amount of this ingredients. As mentioned, only high doses of this substance can provide visible results (8).
- Frauenmantle Leaf Extract – This herb is generally used to relieve mild aches and pains during menstruation, but it can also heal wounds and resolve gastrointestinal problems and skin disorders. This ingredient has absolutely no correlation with weight loss (9).
- Wild Olive Leaf Extract – Derived from the olive tree, this extract is said to provide antioxidants that can reduce the aging process and improve overall cardiovascular health and brain function. This great extract also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (10).
- Camino Seed Extract – This herb is best known for its ability to resolve any gastrointestinal problems. Another great thing about this herb is that it doesn’t induce any side effects (11).
- Horsemint Leaf Extract – The Horsemint plant is also said to aid in a variety of digestion problems, however, there is limited evidence about its effectiveness and safety (12).
Though it’s made with only natural ingredients, Xenadrine 7X features some potentially dangerous stimulants that might produce unwanted side effects. The added Garcinia Cambogia is a fairly nice addition, however, there’s only 50% hydroxycitric acid in it, which isn’t a strong enough dose to induce any major results. Not to mention the lack of dosing information which furthers the risk of side effects and inefficiency.
Editor's Tip: Readers who bought Xenadrine 7X also bought Phentaslim
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
Despite its tempting claims, Xenadrine 7X seems to be just another mediocre weight loss supplement. Now we don’t want to completely rule out the chance of mild weight loss benefits with Xenadrine 7X, however, these are most likely not going to happen. Be that as it may, the definite deal breaker for this diet pill is its numerous potential side effects. These side effects can be very serious and could even have long-term consequences on the body. With the variety of weight loss remedies available today, you are better off finding a different alternative.
- Shailja Chambial, Shailendra Dwivedi, Kamla Kant Shukla, Placheril J. John, and Praveen Sharma. “Vitamin C in Disease Prevention and Cure: An Overview.” Indian J Clin Biochem. (2013 Oct 1). Viewed at:
- Chan Soo Shin and Kyoung Min Kim. “The Risks and Benefits of Calcium Supplementation.” Endocrinol Metab (Seoul) (2015 Mar 27). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384676/
- Igho Onakpoya, Rohini Terry, and Edzard Ernst. “The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials.” Gastroenterol Res Pract. (2011 Aug 31). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2943088/
- Choi BK, Park SB, Lee DR, Lee HJ, Jin YY, Yang SH, Suh JW. “Green coffee bean extract improves obesity by decreasing body fat in high-fat diet-induced obese mice.” Asian Pac J Trop Med. (2016 Jul). Viewed at:
- Keri E Lunsford, Adam S Bodzin, Diego C Reino, Hanlin L Wang, and Ronald W Busuttil. “Dangerous dietary supplements: Garcinia cambogia-associated hepatic failure requiring transplantation.” World J Gastroenterol. (2016 Dec 7). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5143754/
- Mark Glaister, Benjamin Henley Williams, Daniel Muniz-Pumares, Carlos Balsalobre-Fernández, and Paul Foley. “The Effects of Caffeine Supplementation on Physiological Responses to Submaximal Exercise in Endurance-Trained Men.” PLoS One. (2016 Aug 17). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988702/
- Viviane Martins Mana Salicio, Carlos Alexandre Fett, Marcos Adriano Salicio, Camila Fernanda Costa Cunha Moraes Brandäo, Luiz Fabrizio Stoppiglia, Waléria Christiane Rezende Fett, and and Clovis Botelho. “THE EFFECT OF CAFFEINE SUPPLEMENTATION ON TRAINED INDIVIDUALS SUBJECTED TO MAXIMAL TREADMILL TEST.” Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. (2017 Nov 23). Viewed at:
- Park KS. “Raspberry ketone, a naturally occurring phenolic compound, inhibits adipogenic and lipogenic gene expression in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.” Pharm Biol. (2015 Jun). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25429790
- Falchero L, Coppa M, Fossi A, Lombardi G, Ramella D, Tava A. “Essential oil composition of lady's mantle (Alchemilla xanthochlora Rothm.) growing wild in Alpine pastures.” Nat Prod Res. (2009 Mar 21). Viewed at:
- Theodora-Ioanna Lafka, Andriana E. Lazou, Vassilia J. Sinanoglou, and Evangelos S. Lazos. “Phenolic Extracts from Wild Olive Leaves and Their Potential as Edible Oils Antioxidants.” Foods (2013 Mar 2). Viewed at:
- Monica Alves, Peter Sol Reinach, Jayter Silva Paula, Antonio Augusto Vellasco e Cruz, Leticia Bachette, Jacqueline Faustino, Francisco Penteado Aranha, Afonso Vigorito, Carmino Antonio de Souza, and Eduardo Melani Rocha. “Comparison of Diagnostic Tests in Distinct Well-Defined Conditions Related to Dry Eye Disease.” PLoS One. (2014 May 21). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029783/
- Peyman Mikaili, Sina Mojaverrostami, Milad Moloudizargari, and Shahin Aghajanshakeri. “Pharmacological and therapeutic effects of Mentha Longifolia L. and its main constituent, menthol.” Anc Sci Life. (2013 Oct-Dec). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171855/