Weight loss juices have become a popular trend in recent years. Not only are they a great way to lose weight, but they can also be effective in ensuring you take in all of the vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain your health. While they might not be as effective as many of the other methods, they are really affordable and are a good solution for shedding some weight.
While I am not the biggest fan of only using weight loss juices to lose weight, they do seem to be effective when used in conjunction with a decent diet and some physical activity. This has made weight loss drinks a routine meal in the diets of many professional athletes and celebrities.
In this article, you will see how effective these juices can be and we have also studied a couple of combinations that you can use when mixing your weight loss juices. This should help you get started and lose some weight without having to do the research on each ingredient and worrying about the taste being bad.
What Are Weight Loss Juices?
There are 2 different types of weight loss juices that you should know about. The first one is a basic weight loss juice and is the simplest option to choose. It is basically a combination of vegetables and fruits that are blended and is really affordable to make too.
As you become more advanced, you will need to decide if you are willing to make the more advanced weight loss juices. These juices include root extracts that can now be readily found in stores. Often times, manufacturers will have some of these extracts already blended with herbs, making it easier for you to simply buy the drink, rather than having to search for all the different ingredients yourself.
Benefits Of Drinking Weight Loss Juices
Weight loss juices will serve the exact same purposes as snacks or meal replacement drinks, allowing you to feel full and skip a meal. However, there are a couple of benefits to choosing weight loss drinks that you should keep in mind and this might persuade you to give them a go as well. Here are the benefits:
- They fill you up: The ingredients in these juices will definitely fill you up. This means you will not be feeling as hungry as you might think. Most of them are very nutritious and make life that much easier when you don’t have time to eat.
- Portability: These juices are portable and you can drink them virtually anywhere you need to. They can be mixed at home and if you have a cooling bag, they should be cold anytime you decide to drink them.
- Faster digestion: Since the body needs to break down solid foods, you will have the edge. The fluid will be much easier for your body to break down, which is what makes these drinks so effective. Since they can easily be digested, your metabolism will also speed up, helping you to shed some weight.
- Great taste: Contrary to popular belief, weight loss juices don't have to taste bad. Some of them can actually come out better than you expect and eventually, you will be used to the taste. This will definitely make them a great snacking option.
- Packed full of vitamins and nutrients: Since they make use of fresh veggies and fruits, the shakes are packed full of essential vitamins and minerals. If you don’t have time to take pills, these juices will definitely ensure that you do get all of the essential vitamins and minerals in your system.
What Is The Best Way To Use These Juices?
Unfortunately, these shakes cannot provide all the nutrition you might find in whole foods. This means that you cannot simply choose them as a replacement for every meal. The best way to use these shakes is during the day when you don’t have time to eat or when you need to get some of your essential vitamins and minerals for the day.
To ensure you get the best results, it is also recommended that you use these juices in conjunction with a calorie-restricted diet. The calorie-restricted diet will ensure that you don’t go over your calorie limit for the day. It is worth keeping in mind that these juices are generally low in calories and very high in antioxidants.
Using a solid workout plan in conjunction with your juices will also be beneficial in helping you lose weight. However, you should keep the diet in close relationship to your workout as you don’t want to lose too much weight too fast. If this happens, you can be sure that your body is also breaking down muscle tissue to help lose the weight.
Top 3 Juices To Consider Using
1. Belly Shrink Citrus Drink:
½ cup of grapefruit
½ cup of pomegranate
A pinch of salt
The belly shrinks citrus drink is one of the cheapest and easiest drinks to make. It is packed full of vitamin C and will fill you up. Mixing all 4 of these ingredients will also give you a great taste and it can be enjoyed any time.
2. Metabolism Boosting Pineapple Drink:
1 cup pineapple
½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder
2 tablespoons lime juice
A pinch of black salt
This is one of my favorite drinks and it contains all the ingredients necessary to speed up your metabolism. The addition of pineapple will sweeten up the drink and the lime will give you the refreshment needed on a hot summer’s day.
3. Ginger and Lemon Gut Cleanser:
½ a lime
½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
This is one of the most effective drinks you can drink when it comes to antioxidants. With lime and ginger, you will also be solving some of the most common digestive problems. This drink is also perfect for combating colds and will boost your immune system
Weight loss juices are an effective way to help you lose weight. They are packed full of vitamins and minerals, making them ideal for your health. While they are not recommended for use without a controlled diet, many people choose to use them as simple and effective meal replacements. These drinks also work perfectly with most diets and this means you can simply add them.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and encourage you to share some of your thoughts on the weight loss juices.
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.