Walking through the grocery store food aisles you may discover a frightening fact. Most of today's condiments are filled with low-quality ingredients which are often taken from unknown chemical substances, fillers, and additives. Not only do these condiments affect our health, but they also destroy our weight loss progress since they are often packed with refined sugars, trans fats, saturated fat, and much more.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Walden Farms, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Luckily this review will focus on a popular brand called Walden Farms, which may offer a better solution than the competitors. Continue reading and find out everything you should know about Walden Farms!
What is Walden Farms?
Since 1972, Walden Farms has been committed to creating only the finest food condiments that promote weight loss and health. While their products don’t contain many calories, Walden Farms did not sacrifice the taste of their products.
Their wide array of products are said to have a great taste,] and they even come in an extensive range of delicious flavors. Besides this, all Walden Farms foods come with mostly similar ingredients that contain almost no calories, are free from fat, free from sugar as well as carbohydrates. On top of this, all products are also dairy, gluten, and most importantly, GMO-free. This means that even individuals who are allergic or don’t tolerate dairy and gluten can enjoy tasty, low-calorie condiments.
Walden Farms Products
Walden Farms offers an extensive range of healthy condiments and food options that are suitable for all individuals.
Each product only contains safe ingredients that are manufactured in GMP-tested facilities.
Here are the most popular Walden Farms products:
- Walden Farms Sweet Syrups
Forget about your favorite pancake syrups that are filled with sugar and all kinds of unhealthy fats, the Walden Farms Sweet Syrup is a much better alternative. Featuring multiple flavors, including Strawberry, Blueberry, Maple Walnut, Caramel, and Chocolate, these syrups contain absolutely no calories, no protein, carbs, fat, or sugar. They are perfect when drizzled on your pancakes, ice cream, or even granola.
- Walden Farms Dips for Fruits
Available in three different flavors, including Chocolate, Marshmallow, and Caramel, the Walden Farms Dips are a great way to make boring fruit taste amazing.
- Walden Farms Jam & Jelly Fruit Spreads
Do you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? If so, then the Walden Farms Jam & Jelly spreads will be perfect since they taste fantastic, without the unnecessary calories. Available flavors are Strawberry, Raspberry, Apple Butter, and Blueberry Fruit.
- Walden Farms Peanut Spreads
Combining the Walden Farms Peanut and Jam & Jelly Spreads makes the best combo. Available in three extraordinary flavors, including Chocolate Peanut, Whipped Peanut, and Cinnamon Raisin Peanut, this spread won’t disappoint anyone.
- Walden Farms Barbecue Sauces
Barbecue sauce is probably one of the best-known condiments, around the globe. Walden Farms provided a couple of great flavors, including Original Barbecue, Honey Barbecue, Thick & Spicy Barbecue, Hickory Smoked Barbecue, Ketchup, and Seafood Sauce.
- Walden Farms Salad Dressing
Let’s face it, there is nothing pleasing or appealing about salads. They taste and look pretty bland. However, all of this can change with the Walden Farms Salad Dressing. Among the available options, we have Pear and White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette, Super Fruits Balsamic Vinaigrette, Chipotle Ranch Dressing, Sesame Ginger, Thousand Island, Ranch Dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Bleu Cheese Dressing, Cesar Dressing, Honey Dijon, French dressing, and the list goes on.
- Walden Farms Coffee Creamers
Coffee is always a great way to get some extra energy into your life. However, regular coffee creamers are filled with fat and calories. Luckily, the Walden Farms array of Coffee Creamers is here to save the day. You can choose from a variety of flavors such as Caramel, Original Cream, Sweet Cream, Hazelnut Coffee, Mocha, and French Vanilla.
Walden Farms Ingredients
No matter which Walden Farms product you choose to purchase, almost all have very similar ingredients.
Here are some of the main ingredients found in the products:
- Vegetable Fiber – Is said to be extremely important when dieting, offering a wide range of health perks. Studies also show that vegetable Fiber lowers cholesterol, maintains proper blood sugar levels, aids with weight loss, and it also regulates bowel movements and digestion.
- Xanthan Gum – Generally used as a thickening agent for food products such as salad dressings and toppings. Xanthan Gum is derived from plant sources and is not highly processed. Studies show that xanthan Gum does high water absorption properties, which may induce problems in some users.
- Sucralose – A study on sucralose shows that it's an artificial sweetener that is around 600 times stronger than regular cane sugar. However, unlike regular sugar Sucralose is actually not broken down in our body, it rather passes through our system. Studies show that sucralose is effective with weight loss since it contains no calories. But a major issue with this artificial sweetener is its potential side effects. Research has found that long-term Sucralose use can kill good gut bacteria which is essential for proper digestion and bowel movements.
- Natural Flavors – Flavoring is very important when considering a commercial product such as the Walden Farms condiments. Luckily, research shows that we are provided with only natural flavors which are derived from non-GMO sources.
Walden Farms Side Effects
Even though Walden Farms claims their products don’t induce any adverse effects, there still have been some customers which reported minor side effects.
Some of the potential side effects include:
- Stomach pain
Walden Farms Pricing
You can purchase any Walden Farms product from their official website, or through various online retailers such as Vitacost, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc. Now as far as pricing goes, it will greatly depend on the product you choose to purchase. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $3 to $6 per unit. Walden Farms also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Walden Farms, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
In the end, we can see why there is so much hype around the Walden Farms brand. Their products are calorie free, weight loss friendly, tasty, and fairly affordable. The only issue with their products might be Sucralose, since this artificial sweetener may induce some side effects in the long run. However, other than that their products are safe and do what they're supposed to. Overall, Walden Farms offers great products that can make any weight loss journey easy and tasty.
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.