Last Updated on
Looking for a natural weight loss product? If yes, then you probably came across Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia, one of the more natural slimming products on the market.
You will find more 100% pure Garcinia Cambogia extract in this product, which guarantees an efficient mechanism for appetite suppression. This powerful weight loss supplement will help you finally take control over your diet. Each Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia bottle contains 180 capsules, which are easy to take and precisely manufactured with GMP and FDA certified machines.
The real question is, can Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia create real weight loss results? We will analyze this brand and present all the necessary information before you purchase this supplement. Read on.
The Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia contains only three ingredients:
This is the main powerful ingredient of the product, with a 60% HCA content. This ingredient works through its active chemical called hydroxycitric acid (2). This is found in Garcinia fruits, which is exactly where it’s derived from.
Hydroxycitric acid works by preventing citric lyase enzymes, which form fat in the body. When this is working accurately, the body is signalized to use carbohydrates as an energy source instead of having it convert into body fat (3). A recent study done on Garcinia Cambogia cited amazing results. The study was concluded on animals (mice). The mice which got Garcinia Cambogia in their diet had significantly lower insulin levels (4). With lower insulin levels, Garcinia Cambogia provides a boost in mood, appetite suppression and it can stabilize blood sugars. By controlling blood sugar, you won’t feel fatigue or possible mood swings.
Improved mood also enables easier dieting, which is important when losing weight. This also helps reduce the stress hormone, cortisol, which has to be low in order for us to burn fat. The same principle applies to insulin, with high insulin levels you won’t burn any fat or weight in general (5). It’s important to mention that research states: “only a minimum of 50% HCA” represents a proper Garcinia extract, anything lower is bad. Like mentioned Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia has 60% HCA, which is good news.
Potassium is an essential mineral that plays many important roles in the body. Potassium is the main compound that combines with sodium to perform a various number of important functions in your daily life, mainly balancing fluids and minerals in the body. Every cell in the body contains Potassium, and it’s controlled by the kidneys. The functions which need Potassium include regulating your heartbeat and nerve impulses, allowing muscles to contract, preventing muscle soreness, improving and boosting energy levels (6).
Potassium deficiencies are very common and can cause many problems. Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia will prevent these problems, providing each user with the needed dose of Potassium.
Vegetable cellulose is an ingredient which makes the capsules easier to swallow. Nothing spectacular about this ingredient.
Garcinia Cambogia, the main ingredient in Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia, is proven to possess many health benefits.
There are two different aspects of Garcinia Cambogia benefits.
First, according to a recent study published by the Purdue University, Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of iron, phosphor, calcium, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin – which all have tremendous health benefits (7).
Second, Garcinia Cambogia has also weight loss benefits, which are said to come from the rind of the fruit, and contains HCA (hydroxycitric acid).
Hydroxycitric acid also has many health benefits, some of them include:
These are still rumors, we have to look at the scientific evidence available in order to see the clear picture.
The studies published on Garcinia Cambogia show mixed results. Here are the more important studies and their results:
A 1998 study shows no significant link between weight loss and Garcinia Cambogia (8).
In 1998, another study was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. This study focused more on hydroxycitric acid, the most important ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia. The results show that Garcinia Cambogia had a small and insignificant effect on weight loss and fat reduction in the observed individuals.
Now the more recent studies show completely different results.
In the 2004 study done on Garcinia Cambogia, participants who used Garcinia lost on average 10.5 pounds over an 8 week period. The placebo group lost on average only 3.5 pounds (9).
2005, a study shows that HCA actually increases serotonin, reduces appetite, and aids weight loss. Researchers came to the conclusion that hydroxycitric indeed has health and weight loss benefits.
It is crucial to know when to take your Garcinia Cambogia capsules. You should take your capsules 30 to 60 minutes before each meal with some liquid. Aim for a dose of between 500mg to 1000mg, so one capsule or in some cases even two.
Don’t drink or eat anything after you take the Garcinia Cambogia capsules. Wait at least 20 minutes. You can take Garcinia Cambogia 2 to 4 times per day.
Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia is proven to be a safe supplement. Most people who use Garcinia supplements experience no serious negative effects, even when taken extensively.
The minor side effects include nausea, digestive problems, and headaches.
If you feel any type of discomfort or pain after taking this supplement you should immediately stop and consult your doctor or physician.
Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia is a supplement with some actual science backing it up. Vita Optimum produces all their products in an FDA, GMP approved facility. Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia not only meets both needs, but it has mostly positive reviews from its customers.
In clinical settings, Garcinia Cambogia has proven to be an effective weight loss and appetite suppression tool. These studies relied mostly on the active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia, hydroxyctric acid (HCA).
Related to Vita Optimum Garcinia Cambogia : Phentaslim Review (New 2020) - Why we rate it as #1Vita Optimum has one the purest Garcinia Cambogia supplements, containing no fillers or binders. The company even offers a money back guarantee, so virtually there is no risk.
Ultimately, you will see the best Garcinia Cambogia results from combining the supplement with diet and exercise.
1. Semwal RB, Semwal DK, Vermaak I, Viljoen A. “A comprehensive scientific overview of Garcinia cambogia.” Fitoterapia. (2015 Apr). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25732350
2. Igho Onakpoya, Shao Kang Hung, Rachel Perry, Barbara Wider, and Edzard Ernst. “The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials.” J Obes. (2011). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3010674/
3. Kohsuke Hayamizu, MS, Yuri Ishii, MS, Izuru Kaneko, DVM, Manzhen Shen, Ph.D., Yasuhide Okuhara, BS, Norihiro Shigematsu, Ph.D., Hironori Tomi, Ph.D., Mitsuhiro Furuse, Ph.D., Gen Yoshino, MD, Ph.D., and Hiroyuki Shimasaki, Ph.D. “Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.” Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. (2003). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4053034/
4. Hayamizu K, Hirakawa H, Oikawa D, Nakanishi T, Takagi T, Tachibana T, Furuse M. “Effect of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum leptin and insulin in mice.” Fitoterapia. (2003 Apr). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12727492
5. PA Velasquez-Mieyer, PA Cowan, KL Arheart, CK Buffington, KA Spencer, BE Connelly, GW Cowan, and RH Lustig. “Suppression of insulin secretion is associated with weight loss and altered macronutrient intake and preference in a subset of obese adults.” Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. (2003 Feb). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490021/
6. He FJ, MacGregor GA. “Beneficial effects of potassium on human health.” Physiol Plant. (2008 Aug). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18724413
7. Yoshikazu Yonei, Yoko Takahashi, Sawako Hibino, Miwako Watanabe, and Toshito Yoshioka. “Effects on the Human Body of a Dietary Supplement Containing L-Carnitine and Garcinia cambogia Extract: A Study using Double-blind Tests.” J Clin Biochem Nutr. (2008 Mar). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266057/
8. Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, Pietrobelli A, Greenfield D, Nunez C. “Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial.” JAMA. (1998 Nov 11). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9820262
9. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S. “Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema Sylvestre extract on weight loss.” Diabetes Obes Metab. (2004 May). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15056124
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives. You can contact her via the "About Us" page.
Tiny Tea Review (New 2020) – The Herbal Detox Tea You’ve Been Waiting For?
Vemma Bode Burn Review (New 2020) – Perfect Addition to Your Weight Loss Plan?
Vita Garcinia Review (New 2020) – A Weight Loss Supplement for the Ages?
Walden Farms Review (New 2020) – The Real Truth Behind Their Products