Weight loss is tough. Most individuals struggle over the course of their lifetime to either slim down or to maintain their figure. Even though there are numerous methods that can be implemented into your regime to promote weight loss, very few are actually effective in doing what they claim. The good news is that this review will focus on a popular dietary supplement called Vita Garcinia, which might be able to provide you with the support you seek.
Vita Garcinia is said to be the new revolutionary weight loss formula which features the popular Garcinia Cambogia extract that in conjunction with other natural ingredients, will induce the right outcomes for all users. Vita Garcinia is promoted as a metabolism enhancer, appetite suppressant, and energy booster. Further to that, this formula does not include any additives, fillers, chemical, synthetic substances, or other harmful compounds that can detract from one’s overall health.
The real question now is: Can Vita Garcinia really induce the stated benefits? Continue reading and find out everything you need to know about this product!
Vita Garcinia Benefits
There are several claimed advantages that are associated with the use of Vita Garcinia. Here are the main benefits of this formula so that you know what to expect:
- Improved energy expenditure
- Increased resting metabolic rate
- Less accumulated fat
- Suppressed appetite
- Weight loss support for both genders
- Fast weight loss results
- Improved immunity
Vita Garcinia Ingredients
Ingredients are definitely one of the most important factors when considering a dietary supplement. Fortunately, we are pleasantly surprised to see that Vita Garcinia actually comes with a properly designed ingredients label that showcases all the added components and their precise dosing information. This lowers the chance of side effects and inefficiency.
Here are the ingredients found in Vita Garcinia:
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) (50 mg) – Is an essential mineral found in various foods such as milk, cheese, broccoli, sesame seeds, almonds, figs, and oranges [Tai V et al, Calcium intake and bone mineral density]. Calcium is vital for our bone and teeth health as our body stores this mineral inside our tissues [Soo et al, The Risks and Benefits of Calcium Supplementation]. Our nerves, muscles, and heart also need Calcium in order to remain functional and healthy [Wadolowska et al, Dairy Products, Dietary Calcium and Bone Health]. However, it's recommend that men and women between the ages of 19 and 50 should take around 1000 mg of Calcium per day, and Vita Garcinia only provides a small dose of 50 mg which is not enough [Michaëlsson et al, Long term calcium intake].
- Chromium (200 mcg) – Represents a crucial trace element produced naturally in our bodies. Chromium supplementation is believed to move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells, which would turn carbohydrates and other nutrients into usable energy [Broadhurst et al, Clinical studies on chromium picolinate supplementation]. Even though recent studies don’t show promising results in terms of weight loss and body composition. High doses of Chromium, such as the one found in Vita Garcinia, may induce serious side effects [Stephen D et al, Effects of Chromium Picolinate on Food Intake]. These include liver problems, nausea, headaches, dizziness, skin irritation, and others.
- Potassium (50 mg) – An important mineral that is found in many foods such as bananas, navy beans, potatoes, avocados, spinach, and yogurt. Potassium is crucial for kidney health, heart, and muscle function [Steffensen IL et al, Benefit and risk assessment of increasing potassium intake]. The University of Maryland even reported that, “Potassium is a very important mineral for the proper function of all cells, tissues, and organs in the human body. Potassium is also an electrolyte, a substance that conducts electricity in the body, along with sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium. Potassium is vital for heart function and it plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function.” However, Vita Garcinia only provides a small dose of Potassium that won’t satisfy the daily recommended intake of this mineral [Weaver, Potassium & Health].
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract (1000 mg) – Is a popular tropical fruit that is believed to have great health and weight loss benefits. The primary component of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxicitric acid (HCA) which is said to have great fat burning and appetite suppressing benefits [Kim et al, Garcinia Cambogia attenuates diet-induced adiposity]. Garcinia might also eliminate worms and parasite, improving digestion and resolving IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and diarrhea. But, recent studies are still inconclusive about the results regarding the miracle Garcinia properties [Márquez F et al, The safety and efficacy of hydroxycitric acid]. Further research is needed [Sripradha R et al, Efficacy of garcinia cambogia on body weight].
We definitely love the transparent ingredients label that Vita Garcinia provides, including all necessary dosages and other valuable information. However, while this formula may seem effective, the studies available show different results. First of all, the added amount of Calcium and Potassium is ridiculously low and won’t even touch the recommended daily intake for these two minerals. On the other hand, Chromium is ineffective and might even induce serious side effects. The only ingredient that could induce mild weight loss benefits is Garcinia Cambogia.
Vita Garcinia Side Effects
Before we discuss the potential adverse effects which may arise from the use of Vita Garcinia, we first need to cover some safety warnings.
Individuals under the legal age of 18 and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take Vita Garcinia. It is also recommended that you consult your doctor or physician before the use of this dietary supplement.
Now as far as negative effects go, some users have reported the following ones:
- Digestion problems
- Increased heart rate
Vita Garcinia Pricing
You can purchase Vita Garcinia from the official Vita-Web website or through various online retailers such as Amazon and eBay. One bottle of Vita Garcinia contains 60 capsules and will set you back approximately $39.97, not including shipping. A satisfaction money back guarantee is also offered to every customer.
We had fairly high hopes for Vita Garcinia, however, after reviewing all the necessary information and evidence, we are not thrilled with the outcomes. The ingredients formula does come with proper dosing information, however, the components inside are mostly underdosed and lack serious scientific evidence. We can’t say you won’t experience mild weight loss benefits with Vita Garcinia, but the results you receive will certainly be far from amazing. Not to mention the possible side effects and refund problems which some users reported. The supplement market is filled with better options than Vita Garcinia, so you may want to consider those instead.
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.