You want to lose a few inches and decide you’ll eat a healthy diet from now on, but all those unhealthy foods look super delicious, especially at night. After you eat a small amount, you feel hungry again so you just keep eating junk food, accepting the feeling of guilt afterward. Most of us have experienced this situation. The nonstop feeling of food cravings and hunger are the biggest problem for every dieter. If only there was a magic pill that decreased appetite. But wait, there is!
Appetite suppressants have gained huge popularity among men and women who are looking to lose weight (1).
The one supplement that sticks out would be UniqueHoodia.
UniqueHoodia is a weight loss supplement that suppresses appetite and reduces food cravings. This diet pill offers you something new and innovative. It provides you with actual results, without any side effects. UniqueHoodia only has a few ingredients, and for this reason, it only impacts your body in a positive way.
UniqueHoodia is made with high-quality, organic ingredients and is owned by Incubator Ltd., which makes a wide range of popular weight loss remedies and supplements. This company brings together numerous experts, nutritionists, and health consultants to design each supplement, creating powerful formulas for weight loss. It’s no surprise that UniqueHoodia was the bestselling hoodia suppressant in 2013 (2).
UniqueHoodia might be popular but what is the exact reason to buy it? Why should anyone choose this supplement in the first place?
We will investigate the exact ingredients, how they work, decide whether they're safe and much more. Read on and see how it can make you lean again.
UniqueHoodia does use the same ingredient as many other weight loss pills. However, there is a big difference in how Incubator Ltd. produces UniqueHoodia. While other competitors use only the Hoodia Gordonii extract, Incubator Ltd. uses Hoodia Gordonii as the main ingredient. Using the actual herb enhances efficiency at suppressing hunger.
Ingredients used in UniqueHoodia:
- Hoodia Gordonii (1395mg) – Hoodia Gordonii works as an appetite suppressant containing only pure African Hoodia Gordonii. Hoodia Gordonii has been used for centuries as a natural weight loss remedy. Consuming this ingredient means you simply eat less than you usually would, and this is a feature that is bound to keep people using it. Other weight loss supplements ask for many sacrifices from the user, this never works out and people simply stop taking the product altogether. Nevertheless, this is not the case with Hoodia. Users simply won’t feel hungry after taking the recommended dosage (3). Hoodia Gordonii also has some scientific evidence backing it up. The Goldfarb’s study tested seven overweight participants with two Hoodia Gordonii capsules per day, with a healthy breakfast and multivitamins, not including exercise regimens. The participants' starting weights were anywhere from 193 to 345 pounds. They all lost on average 3.3% of their body weight. The average weight loss over the 28-day study was 10 pounds (Some participants lost even more). The participants stated that their caloric needs dropped to less than half within a couple days after using Hoodia, they also didn’t report any side effects such as insomnia or jitteriness (4).
- Bioperine (5mg) – Bioperine is derived from black pepper, containing 95 percent piperine, which has potential health benefits. Bioperine claims to possess the ability to increase the absorption of nutrients in nutritional supplements, in this case, UniqueHoodia. Nevertheless, since most herbal and nutritional products are sold in higher than normally needed dosages with additional absorption, Bioperine may or may not be beneficial. It is plausible that the use of Bioperine may increase the side effects of the supplement if it truly increases absorption. However, it is still quite possible that Bioperine could well hold some benefits other than absorption. The available research does conclude some positive effects of Bioperine, also stating no negative effects. More research has to be done on this topic (5). UniqueHoodia only contains a small amount of Bioperine (5mg), so it really isn’t that beneficial (6).
How UniqueHoodia Works
The two ingredients found in UniqueHoodia work together to suppress your appetite and control the absorption of nutrients in the body. Hoodia Gordonii works within the satiety center of the brain by releasing a chemical compound (P57) similar to glucose, but up to 100 times stronger. The hypothalamus then receives this signal as an indicator that enough food has been digested and this, in turn, decreases appetite and cravings.
Bioperine functions on a couple different levels.
First, Bioperine restrains P-glycoprotein (P-GP), which is a protein that has the ability to block absorption of nutrients and medications in the digestive system. For this reason, Bioperine has also been used as a medication (7).
Secondly, Bioperine can potentially lower endogenous UDP-glucuronic acid which is responsible for eliminating harmful substances in the body. By offering this effect, your body is given more time to absorb nutrients which did not get absorbed in the first place.
And finally, Bioperine can also release various enzymes and hormones in the body which promote thermogenesis, an essential part of the metabolic cycle where energy is created. This provides the user with a boost in energy and metabolism (8).
Is UniqueHoodia Safe?
UniqueHoodia is composed entirely of natural and organic ingredients. As stated in the beginning of the review, this supplement is truly unique since it has no proven side effects, therefore it is completely safe.
Although UniqueHoodia is 100% safe, there are some precautions you should consider taking.
- If you have any medical conditions or diseases you should consult your doctor or physician before using this supplement.
- Nursing mothers and pregnant women shouldn’t take this diet pill.
Everyone else who is looking to lose weight and get in shape can use UniqueHoodia.
How to Use UniqueHoodia
Take 2-3 capsules per day, ideally at separate times. You should take each capsule before a meal or else you may risk overeating.
As with every supplement, the best way is to start taking it is slowly. After seeing how your body reacts, you can slowly increase the dose to three capsules per day. Taking doses higher than the recommended one could suppress your appetite too much and potentially cause eating disorders (9).
UniqueHoodia is definitely an effective way to suppress your appetite and boost your weight loss. This supplement is proven to trigger weight loss, even without a proper exercise regimen. Of course, having a workout program will generate results faster, but it is all up to the consumer.
UniqueHoodia really stands out from all the rest since it actually contains pure Hoodia Gordonii that works like a miracle for suppressing your cravings. You can finally lose weight easily without having to constantly think about your hunger and cravings.
UniqueHoodia has more than enough proof and research to back up most of its claims. It has been proven to work and to be completely safe for almost any user.
This supplement even comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So what are you waiting? Give UniqueHoodia a try!
- W. Harding Leriche and G.E. van Belle. “A Long-Term Study on the Use of Appetite Suppressants.” Can Med Assoc J. (1961 Sep 16). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1848211/
- “Unique Hoodia Best Selling Hoodia Diet Pill” Viewed at: https://www.dietpillreviewer.co.uk/unique-hoodia-best-selling-hoodia-diet-pill/
- Van Heerden FR, Marthinus Horak R, Maharaj VJ, Vleggaar R, Senabe JV, Gunning PJ. “An appetite suppressant from Hoodia species.” Phytochemistry. (2007 Oct 20). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17603088
- Blom WA, Abrahamse SL, Bradford R, Duchateau GS, Theis W, Orsi A, Ward CL, Mela DJ. “Effects of 15-d repeated consumption of Hoodia gordonii purified extract on safety, ad libitum energy intake, and body weight in healthy, overweight women: a randomized controlled trial.” Am J Clin Nutr. (2011 Nov 5). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993434
- Srinivasan K. “Black pepper and its pungent principle-piperine: a review of diverse physiological effects.” Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. (2007). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17987447
- Butt MS, Pasha I, Sultan MT, Randhawa MA, Saeed F, Ahmed W. “Black pepper and health claims: a comprehensive treatise.” Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. (2013). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768180
- Mehmood MH, Gilani AH. “Pharmacological basis for the medicinal use of black pepper and piperine in gastrointestinal disorders.” J Med Food. (2010 Oct 5). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20828313
- Rajinder K. Bhardwaj, Hartmut Glaeser, Laurent Becquemont, Ulrich Klotz, Suresh K. Gupta and Martin F. Fromm. “Piperine, a Major Constituent of Black Pepper, Inhibits Human P-glycoprotein and CYP3A4.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (August 2002). Viewed at: http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/302/2/645.short
- Roerig JL, Mitchell JE, de Zwaan M, Wonderlich SA, Kamran S, Engbloom S, Burgard M, Lancaster K. “The eating disorders medicine cabinet revisited: a clinician's guide to appetite suppressants and diuretics.” Int J Eat Disord. (2003 May 4). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12658674
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.