There are numerous methods for improving one’s health. However, in order to find an effective one, it is first necessary for us to ensure that our bodies are absorbing nutrients, minerals, and vitamins properly. The only right way to make this happen is with a detox.
With the right detox formula, we are able to cleanse away any low-quality or dangerous compounds that have built up over the years. Not only will our bodies absorb substances more easily, but we are also going to feel healthier, happier, and stronger too.
With that being said, this review will focus on a popular natural cleansing system called Tiny Tea.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Tiny Tea, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Tiny Tea is a Teatox system that contains a herbal blend that has supposedly been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. The main goal of this formula is to cleanse and nourish the digestive system since the traditional Chinese culture believed that our digestion impacts the whole health. Tiny Tea comes in a 14 or 28-day option, which are both said to provide incredible health results. Tiny Tea is more aimed towards the female population, although almost anyone can benefit from this detox system.
In this review, we will thoroughly investigate Tiny Tea, breaking down its benefits, working processes, ingredients, summarize the results and give you the final verdict! Just read on!
Tiny Tea Benefits
The manufacturers of the Tiny Tea formula claim that their Teatox cleansing program provides a myriad of benefits.
Below you will find some of the main ones:
- Cleanses the system from dangerous substances
- Eradicates bloating
- Helps with weight loss and fat burning
- Increases natural energy levels
- Reduces cravings for sugar and caffeine
- Improves skin and eye health
- Reduces skin imperfections and cellulite
- Lowers fluid retention
How Does Tiny Tea Work?
As mentioned previously, the basic goal of Tiny Tea is to restore the body to a healthy and functional state, relieving any digestion and stress-related issues. The herbal mix of ingredients is packaged as bags of tea that can easily be incorporated into your daily regime. Using Tiny Tea three times a day for 14 or 28 days will create the best results.
Tiny Tea Ingredients
Sadly, we are not quite satisfied with the Tiny Tea product label. The manufacturers decided to only list the added ingredients, not mentioning the essential dosing information. This impacts the chance of underdosing and adverse effects.
Be that as it may, here are the ingredients found in Tiny Tea:
- Wulong Cha (Oolong Tea) – Represents a traditional tea that's popular in China and Asia in general. Oolong Tea is actually derived from the same plant that produces Green and Black Tea, however, it’s processed differently. Oolong Tea has several uses and research shows that it can promote alertness and energy due to its high caffeine content. This tea is also used for weight loss since recent studies show that it may be able to increase fat burning. The slight issue with this extract is the potential side effects which may arise from its high caffeine levels.
- Shan Zha (Hawthorn Fruit) – Is a small red berry fruit that is native to Northern Europe. Hawthorn Fruit is filled with useful antioxidants and bioflavonoids that are believed to improve heart health, cholesterol levels, digestion, and much more. In addition to improving overall health, Hawthorn Fruit is also proven to combat intestinal infections and issues, these include IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), indigestion, constipation, and others. Recent research even shows that it may also aid with weight management.
- Mai Ya (Barley Sprout) – A popular ingredient found in foods ranging from porridge to beer. Barley Sprouts have a very high nutritional value, including high amounts of fiber and protein. This extract is also very rich in iron, vitamin B6, folic acid, as well as potassium. Research indicates that Barley Sprouts might be able to cleanse the body to some degree, although more research has to be done.
- Chen Pi (Tangerine Peel) – Represent an orange-like fruit that is native to the tropical rainforests of Southeast Asia. Studies show that tangerines are very high in vitamin c, beta-carotene, and antioxidants. Studies also indicate that Tangerines might improve cardiovascular health, blood sugar levels, cholesterol, and liver function.
- Jue Ming Zi (Foetid Cassia Seeds) – Derived from the Cassia acutifolia shrub, Foetid Cassia Seeds are known as great laxative agents that cleanse and detox the colon. Research shows that cassia Seeds can also create weight loss results, although only temporary ones.
- Lai Fu Zi (Radish) – Is a very well recognized vegetable that can relieve gastritis, cleanse the colon and digestive system, reduce bloating, solve IBS, and much more. Recent research has shown positive results regarding Radish and its abilities, concluding that this vegetable might have some extraordinary health benefits.
- He Ye (Lotus Leaf) – An aquatic plant used in numerous Asian recipes and medicine. Traditional medicine states that Lotus Leafs have great fat burning properties. However, research is still inconclusive about its real benefits.
Tiny Tea might provide only natural ingredients, however, these components won’t have any effect if they’re underdosed. The manufacturers simply failed to provide any additional information for each extract, leaving out the essential quantities in which these ingredients come in.
Another issue here is that Tiny Tea doesn’t cite any reliable tests or studies that would prove the effectiveness or safety of all these herbs mixed together.
Tiny Tea Pricing
You can purchase Tiny Tea on the official Yourtea website, or through various online retailers. The pricing will greatly depend on the quantity you choose to buy. A 14-day supply will set you back $35, and a 28-day supply is $55.
A 30-day money back guarantee is also offered to each customer.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Tiny Tea, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Tiny Tea uses a combination of different natural extracts that are meant to detox, cleanse, and promote weight loss.
Even though we had high hopes for this product, we simply can’t look away from the missing dosing information, potential side effects, and quite a few unsatisfied customers.
For this price, you are able to find more reliable options that have proven records of effectiveness and safety.
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.