The weight loss journey can be a serious struggle for most people. At the end of the day, exercising regularly, eating well, and maintaining a high activity level still doesn’t assure great results.
Oftentimes, we still find ourselves battling with excess body fat and being able to lose it. Rather than going through more frustration and depression, it may be best to opt for a popular and secure approach.
With that being said this review will focus on Sono Bello, a well-established brand that offers safe and amazing outcomes.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Sono Bello, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Continue reading and find out everything you need to know about Sono Bello!
What is Sono Bello?
Specializing in body contouring and body cosmetic surgery, Sono Bello aims to offer customizable, affordable, and most importantly, safe enhancement procedures that solve the problem of weight loss, loose skin, eye skin and brow sagginess, jawline reconstruction, and much more. Sono Bello is actually one the world’s leading cosmetic surgery providers, employing over 1000 board-certified plastic and facial surgeons, and also having more than 100,000 procedures under their belt.
Sono Bello even offers a free consultation and has a wide range of finance and payment options, describing their service as the evolution of customized lifting procedures.
Sono Bello Procedures
Sono Bello offers quite a few procedures, these include:
- Sono Bello TriSculpt Micro-Laser Lipo – Represents an advanced liposuction procedure that is completed in 3 steps. The 3-step process incorporates wide-awake localized anesthesia, power-assisted liposuction and laser liposuction (1) (2). This form of liposuction is perfect for lower abdomen fat, muffin tops, and flabby arms. As mentioned, the procedure is performed while the patient is awake, physicians will carefully use microcannulas to gently eradicate the excess fat from the problematic areas. Even though the process is not completely painless, it is completely safe.
- Sono Bello Venus Freeze – Is a non-surgical procedure that reduces the appearance of wrinkly skin and cellulite with the power of Radio Frequency RF and Magnetic Pulses (3) (4). Unlike the TriSculpt procedure, Venus Freeze is actually a completely painless and gentle operation that massages and nourishes the skin.
- Sono Bello VelaShape – A FDA-cleared non-surgical procedure that reshapes and tightness the skin. VelaShape works by shrinking the fat cells and chambers inside the body, reducing the appearance of cellulite and tightening the skin of problematic areas.
- Sono Bello Lift – Focuses mostly on facial reconstruction, solving the problem of wrinkles, drooping skin around the eyes, neck, and chin. The Lift procedure uses special microlasers that have a minimally invasive effect and shouldn’t cause any sort of discomfort or require a long recovery time.
Does Sono Bello Work?
Looking at the scientific proof, quality assurance, working process, and a myriad of positive customer reviews, we can definitely say that Sono Bello procedures work. Now, the results you receive from Sono Bello will greatly depend on your ability to implement healthy life habits (5). With a proper diet and exercise plan, you may be able to achieve long-term positive results with Sono Bello (6). However, if you continue living a fast and poorly structured lifestyle, the results you achieve with Sono Bello will likely fade fast (7) (8).
Sono Bello Side Effects
Going over the official Sono Bello website and customer experiences, there is little to no mention of side effects. However, every surgery and non-invasive procedure carries some risk. Individuals with a history of cardiovascular problems, diabetes, obesity, lung diseases, stroke, blood clots, and smoking may have a higher risk of side effects and interfere with healing.
The adverse effects experienced by some users include:
- Skin irritation
- Nerve damage
- Tingling and numbness
Sono Bello Pricing
Since we’re all unique and will require different treatments, the pricing for each person will vary. It may be best for potential customers to consult with an official Sono Bello representative to find out exact pricing. However, you can expect to pay around $1,395 per treated area with the minimum of three treated areas. Some customers even reported higher prices, complaining they were charged $2,695 per treated area. Backing out of a scheduled Sono Bello procedure is also charged, and is around $950.
It may also be useful to know that Sono Bello procedures are not covered by insurance, however, the company does offer different finance plans such as:
- No interest if paid in full within 6 months
- No interest if paid in 12 months
- 16.90% APR and Fixed Monthly Payments
How to Find Sono Bello?
Getting started with Sono Bello is fairly easy. The official Sono Bello website offers a free appointment scheduler and a free consultation session. You could also visit a Sono Bello clinic and book your in-person consultation for the treatment you’re interested in.
Sono Bello is available in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Sono Bello Alternatives
Sono Bello might be a reputable body contouring option, however, it is definitely not the only one.
Worthy Sono Bello alternatives include:
- Zerona – Represents a non-invasive low-level laser treatment that eliminates excess body fat without the need for surgery or liposuction. Zerona can be used on different body parts, including the hips, thighs, lower stomach, and waist. A Zerona procedure is also very fast and lasts only 30 to 50 minutes (9). No side effects are related to this procedure, and there is also no need for any recovery time.
- CoolSculpting – Is very similar to Zerona, it is also a non-invasive procedure that freezes excess fat cells underneath the skin. CoolSculpting is also FDA approved (10).
- UltraShape Power – Another non-invasive fat reduction system that mainly targets the female population. This system doesn’t use any harmful or low-quality techniques and is said to be a highly effective way to get a slim body.
- I-Lipo – Is a liposuction alternative that takes a more natural approach to fat loss. This procedure uses special laser energy which targets specific problem areas, releasing the fatty acids inside the body.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Sono Bello, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Overall, we can conclude that Sono Bello is a potentially effective way to lose weight, shape up, and get fit. You can definitely expect to see results with Sono Bello, however, you will have to pay quite a bit of money for them. Their procedures are extremely expensive and can cost you thousands of dollars. Another thing to keep in mind is that you will need to alter your lifestyle in order to maintain the results attained by any Sono Bello procedure.
In the end, if you have some money saved up and don’t mind changing your lifestyle, you should give Sono Bello a try.
- Mordon S, Plot E. “Laser lipolysis versus traditional liposuction for fat removal.” Expert Rev Med Devices. (2009 Nov 3). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19911878
- Bingol UA, Cinar C. “Laser lipolysis without suction: reality or myth?” Photomed Laser Surg. (2014 Nov 22).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25372455
- Wanitphakdeedecha R, Sathaworawong A, Manuskiatti W, Sadick NS. “Efficacy of multipolar radiofrequency with pulsed magnetic field therapy for the treatment of abdominal cellulite.” J Cosmet Laser Ther. (2017 Aug 11). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28139149
- Thais Cristina Ferraz de Oliveira, Sheyla de Fatima Soares Rocha, Daniel Gontijo Ramos, Camila Gontijo Ramos, Michelle Vanessa dos Anjos Carvalho, and Mariana Gontijo Ramos. “Effects of Multipolar Radiofrequency and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Treatment for Face and Neck Rejuvenation.” Dermatol Res Pract. (2017 Mar 8). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360959/
- Luca Montesi, Marwan El Ghoch, Lucia Brodosi, Simona Calugi, Giulio Marchesini, and Riccardo Dalle Grave. “Long-term weight loss maintenance for obesity: a multidisciplinary approach.” Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. (2016 Feb 26). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4777230/
- Montesi L, El Ghoch M, Brodosi L, Calugi S, Marchesini G, Dalle Grave R. “Long-term weight loss maintenance for obesity: a multidisciplinary approach.” Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. (2016 Feb 26). Viewed at:
- Dariush Mozaffarian, M.D., Dr.P.H., Tao Hao, M.P.H., Eric B. Rimm, Sc.D., Walter C. Willett, M.D., Dr.P.H., and Frank B. Hu, M.D., Ph.D. “Changes in Diet and Lifestyle and Long-Term Weight Gain in Women and Men.” N Engl J Med. (2011 Jun 23). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151731/
- Ilona Hale, MD CCFP. “Long-term benefits of weight loss?” Can Fam Physician. (2017 Jun). Viewed at:
- Pinar Avci, MD, Theodore T. Nyame, MD, Gaurav K. Gupta, MD, PhD, Magesh Sadasivam, MTech, and Michael R. Hamblin. “Low-Level Laser Therapy for Fat Layer Reduction: A Comprehensive Review.” Lasers Surg Med. (2013 Aug). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3769994/
- Nils Krueger, Sophia V Mai, Stefanie Luebberding, and Neil S Sadick. “Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy and patient satisfaction.” Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. (2014 Jun 26).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079633/
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.