RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 is a relatively new weight loss supplement that has been receiving a lot of attention in the recent month.
But what’s so special about it? Well, for starters, this is not one of your ordinary weight loss products. Nope! RealDose claims that their Weight Loss Formula No1 is responsible for increased fat burning, while at the same time aiding with the reduction of appetite so that you don’t eat as much. They also say that they have formulated Weight Loss Formula No1 with some of the best ingredients available on the market, which are an excellent option for burning stubborn and intramuscular fat.
Let’s move all these claims aside, can RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 really help you lose weight? Will it provide solid results for the high price of $67.00 for 30 servings? Read on and find out!
How is Weight Loss Formula No1 Intended to Work?
As mentioned, RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 is a bit different from most weight loss pills, since it contains ingredients that are intended to work on four different hormones that make or break your weight loss journey. Weight Loss Formula No1 has the ability to balance the hunger hormones (Ghrelin and Cortisol), forcing the body to use food-provided calories for energy instead of storing them as fat. Additionally, this weight loss pill also triggers Adiponectin and Insulin, two crucial hormones for fat burning.
However, the RealDose official website could provide a bit more information on how this formulation is supposed to directly achieve any of this.
RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 Ingredients
We are pleasantly surprised to see actual dosages for each ingredient, minimizing the chance of underdosing and side effects.
All ingredients are FDA-approved, and include:
LOWAT Proprietary Blend (300mg):
- Dolichos Biflorus Extract – Also known as “horse gram”, Dolichos Biflorus Extract is a type of lentil used in India and Asia. Dolichos Biflorus helps with most urinary diseases, although it has also been shown to have an impact on lipid levels and oxidative stress (1). Studies conclude that Dolichos Biflorus antioxidant properties prevent oxidative stress, which occurs when healthy cells are destroyed by free radical damage. Dolichos Biflorus is found to be completely safe, with virtually no side effects (2).
- Betel Leaf Extract – Better known as the Paan Leaf, this heart-shaped leaf is consumed by Indian natives as a mouth freshener. Apart from being used as a mouth freshener Betel Leaf comes with many other health benefits. Betel Leaf improves digestion, reduces gastric pain, eases constipation, improves cognition, and much more (3). Combined with Dolichos Biflorus, this “magical leaf” can reduce the fat stored in obese individuals, as well as reduce ghrelin levels (Hunger hormone) by over 20% in an 8-week span (4).
Other Ingredients found in RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1:
- Siberian Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (133.33mg) – Is an extract taken from the plant known as the golden root. This herb has a positive effect on insomnia and mood (5). Siberian Rhodiola Rosea is also a natural stress relieving herb, indirectly impacting weight loss. Stress has been shown to decrease weight loss by slowing down the metabolic rate, spiking food cravings, and negatively affecting cortisol levels (cortisol regulates blood sugar levels and fat storage). However, there is limited scientific research that would support these abilities (6).
- Svetol (133.33mg) – Represents a patented green coffee bean extract that influences weight loss in many ways. New studies show that taking decaffeinated green coffee (Svetol) can help in the prevention of weight gain and obesity, promoting weight loss and healthy eating habits (7). Svetol contains over 250% more chlorogenic acid than regular coffee beans, and research clearly states that chlorogenic acid can aid in the regulation of blood sugar levels (8).
- Bioperine (5mg) – Is derived from black pepper extract, believed to have some potential health benefits (9). Bioperine claims to increase the absorption of nutrients found in dietary supplements (10). The available research dose concludes some positive effects of Bioperine, also stating no negative ones. Although, a direct link between Bioperine and fat burning does not exist (11).
Unlike many diet supplements, RealDose actually brings quality ingredients to the table. The addition of stress relieving compounds is a great alternative to stimulants, which are known to promote various side effects. Weight Loss Formula No1 has a lot of right components capable of creating easier and successful weight loss results.
For instance, the LOWAT Proprietary Blend is an excellent addition to the already solid formula for more probable results. Its only problem would be the unknown dosage of the ingredients found in this complex, which would definitely add another layer of value to the actual product.
Weight Loss Formula No1 Side Effects
RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 is entirely composed of natural and organic ingredients. As mentioned in the begging of the review this supplement is really unique, since it has virtually no side effects. Therefore we can say it is safe.
Although Weight Loss Formula No1 is safe, there are some precautions you should consider taking.
- Pregnant or nursing women shouldn’t take this diet pill.
- If you suffer from any medical condition or disease you should consult your doctor or physician before the use of this supplement.
RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 is definitely an efficient way to finally get in shape. This supplement is proven to trigger weight loss, even without a proper exercise program. Of course, having a workout regime will generate results faster, but it is all up to the customer.
Weight Loss Formula No1 has ingredients that are fulfilling their promises without any exceptions. They will provide you with increased overall health and reduce your cortisol levels resulting in the decrease of body fat. Alongside that, it will also take good care of your mood as well as recovery.
RealDose also has plenty of research to back up most of their claims. Weight Loss Formula No1 has been also proven to work and to be completely safe for almost any user.
This supplement comes with a 365-day money back guarantee! There's no need for you to wait anymore! Give RealDose Weight Loss Formula No1 a try!
- Hormia M, Kariniemi AL, Laitinen L, Virtanen I. “Dolichos biflorus agglutinin (DBA) reacts selectively with mast cells in human connective tissues.” J Histochem Cytochem. (1988 Oct). Viewed at:
- Krishanu Sengupta, Atmatrana T Mishra, Manikeshwar K Rao, Kadainti VS Sarma, Alluri V Krishnaraju, and Golakoti Trimurtulu. “Efficacy of an herbal formulation LI10903F containing Dolichos biflorus and Piper betle extracts on weight management.” Lipids Health Dis. (2012). Viewed at:
- Rajendra Toprani and Daxesh Patel. “Betel leaf: Revisiting the benefits of an ancient Indian herb.” South Asian J Cancer. (2013 Jul-Sep). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892533/
- Nur Amalina Ghazali, Azree Elmy, Lee Chee Yuen, Nurul Zaidah Sani, Srijit Das, Farihah Suhaimi, Rafizul Yusof, Nurul Huda Yusoff, and Zar Chi Thenta. “Piper betel leaves induces wound healing activity via proliferation of fibroblasts and reducing 11β hydroxysteriod dehydrogenase-1 expression in diabetic rat.” J Ayurveda Integr Med. (2016 Oct-Dec). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5192284/
- Alexander Panossian and Georg Wikman. “Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity.” Pharmaceuticals (Basel). (2010 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
- Sana Ishaque, Larissa Shamseer, Cecilia Bukutu, and Sunita Vohra. “Rhodiola rosea for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review.” BMC Complement Altern Med. (2012). Viewed at:
- Igho Onakpoya, Rohini Terry, and Edzard Ernst. “The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials.” Gastroenterol Res Pract. (2011). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2943088/
- Shengxi Meng, Jianmei Cao, Qin Feng, Jinghua Peng, and Yiyang Hu. “Roles of Chlorogenic Acid on Regulating Glucose and Lipids Metabolism: A Review.” Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. (2013).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3766985/
- Sahdeo Prasad, PhD, Amit K. Tyagi, PhD, and Bharat B. Aggarwal, PhD. “Recent Developments in Delivery, Bioavailability, Absorption and Metabolism of Curcumin: the Golden Pigment from Golden Spice.” Cancer Res Treat. (2014 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Hlavackova L, Urbanova A, Ulicna O, Janega P, Cerna A, Babal P. “Piperine, active substance of black pepper, alleviates hypertension induced by NO synthase inhibition.” Bratisl Lek Listy. (2010). Viewed at:
- Jeremy J. Johnson, Minakshi Nihal, Imtiaz A. Siddiqui, Cameron O. Scarlett, Howard H. Bailey, Hasan Mukhtar, and Nihal Ahmad. “Enhancing the bioavailability of resveratrol by combining it with piperine.” Mol Nutr Food Res. (2011 Aug). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3295233/
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.