Eating healthy and working out is never easy, and sometimes it is made even harder when you're not seeing any results. If you’re not seeing results from your hard work, it can be very tough to stay motivated and energized to keep pushing forward. However, by adding a supplement to your weight loss journey, you could finally boost your results and change the way you feel and live!
Today we will be reviewing a popular diet pill called Phen375, a possible solution for all your weight loss and health problems.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Phen375, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Phen375 is marketed as an all-in-one weight loss fix. It claims to offer the power of multiple weight loss supplements in just one single pill by targeting weight management in different ways. The manufacturers of Phen375 claim to have real scientific proof that backs up their advanced fat burning formula. The research supposedly proves that Phen375 boosts metabolism, energy, and suppresses cravings.
So can Phen375 live up to its astonishing claims? Or is it just another hyped up diet pill? Simply read on and find out!
How Does Phen375 Work?
Phen375 claims to target the three key areas of weight loss: fat burning, appetite suppression, and metabolism enhancement. Phen375 triggers thermogenesis, a natural process that involves the increasing of core body temperature, which enhances calorie consumption. With its powerful appetite suppressing ingredients, Phen375 tricks the brain into thinking that you’re full so you don’t consume any unnecessary calories. And finally, Phen375 boosts metabolism, this enables your body to burn through fat quicker than usual. Your body then has to use up the stored fat for energy, which can lead to weight loss.
Ingredients are extremely important no matter what kind of supplement you’re buying. Fortunately, Phen375 comes with a full list of ingredients, with precise dosing information. With proper dosing information, this fat burner minimizes underdosing and side effects.
Ingredients found in Phen375 include:
- L-Carnitine – Is one of the important amino acids that our body produces naturally. Some people can have lower levels of this amino acid, which is why L-Carnitine supplementation is a common thing (1). L-Carnitine is used by the body for a variety of important functions, including muscle movement, brain and heart health, energy production, and more. L-Carnitine is also proven to be an effective weight loss aid, but only in higher doses. Luckily, Phen375 provides a sufficient dose for optimal results (2).
- Coleus Forskohlii – Is an ancient herb grown for centuries in Thailand, India, and Nepal. Coleus Forskohlii is best known for its weight loss benefits, and there is a good reason for that. A study published in the issue of “Obesity Research”, actually found that Forskohlii is a beneficial herb for weight loss and that it created a significantly different result in the control group compared to the placebo one (3). The participants who took Forskohlii found that they experienced a real decrease in both body fat and fat mass, with a small increase in lean muscle mass (4).
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a popular weight loss ingredient that is consumed by millions of people across the world. Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant that stimulates the brain (5). Caffeine is generally used for energy and alertness, so it’s not a surprise to see it in almost every diet pill. Higher doses of Caffeine could lead to some side effects, however, but Phen375 has a rather small dose that is still effective but safe (6).
- Citrus Aurantium – Better known as Bitter Orange, a very controversial natural stimulant that is believed to promote fat loss. Bitter Orange contains synephrine, a nutrient that has been linked to weight loss and energy enhancement. However, most human studies done on Bitter Orange concluded no significant effects on weight loss and energy (7). Bitter Orange also provides some negative effects, and for this reason, many countries have actually banned this compound (8).
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum) – Capsicum, or simply Chili pepper, is a herb whose fruit is used for various medicinal purposes. Capsaicin, a chemical found in this herb is believed to reduce the sensation of pain when it’s applied directly to the skin, and for this reason, Capsicum is used to treat conditions such as back pain and nerve pain. Capsicum has also thermogenic properties which increase calorie consumption and overall weight loss (9) (10).
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract – Derived from the Nobile flower, a species of orchid, this herb is widely used as a replacement for the popular compound “DMAA”. However, Nobile has similar properties without the unnecessary side effects that “DMAA” was linked to (11).
- Chromium – Represents an essential trace mineral that has received a lot of popularity for its believed ability to move blood sugar (glucose) through the bloodstream and into the cells. In a nutshell, this process should turn fatty acids, proteins, and carbs into usable energy. Studies are still inconclusive about its abilities (12) (13).
- Calcium Carbonate – Another important mineral that plays many essential roles in our body. Calcium enables the forming of the bones, it removes unnecessary toxins and harmful substances, and much more. Calcium Carbonate is also used to treat calcium deficiency, as well as a number of other conditions, such as osteoporosis, gastric ulcers, and dyspepsia (14).
Phen375 provides suiting ingredients for all individuals who are looking to truly unlock their weight loss potential. All ingredients found in Phen375 are derived from reliable sources, manufactured in an FDA registered facility, and have clearly labeled dosing information. Most of these ingredients also have studies backing up their claims, but not all of them. Some of them could actually induce minor side effects, however, this is less likely to occur.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Phen375, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Overall, Phen375 definitely has a lot of positive things going for it. It appears that this diet pill has an effective ingredients formula and a fairly high amount of positive user reviews supporting it.
Phen375 provides a solid amount of research backing up most of its claims. It is also crucial to mention that it’s proven to work and that it has a small chance of negative effects.
The manufacturer provides a 100% money back guarantee, so there is no reason why you shouldn't give this diet pill a try!
- Kent Sahlin. “Boosting fat burning with carnitine: an old friend comes out from the shadow.” J Physiol. (2011 Apr 1). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099008/
- Pekala J, Patkowska-Sokoła B, Bodkowski R, Jamroz D, Nowakowski P, Lochyński S, Librowski T. “L-carnitine–metabolic functions and meaning in humans life.” Curr Drug Metab. (2011 Sep). Viewed at:
- Shonteh Henderson, Bahrat Magu, Chris Rasmussen, Stacey Lancaster, Chad Kerksick, Penny Smith, Charlie Melton, Patty Cowan, Mike Greenwood, Conrad Earnest, Anthony Almada, Pervis Milnor, Terri Magrans, Rodney Bowden, Song Ounpraseuth, Ashli Thomas, and Richard B Kreider. “Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women.” J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2005). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129145/
- Hayley L. Loftus, Katie J. Astell, Michael L. Mathai, and Xiao Q. Su. “Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” Nutrients. (2015 Nov). Viewed at:
- Nawrot P, Jordan S, Eastwood J, Rotstein J, Hugenholtz A, Feeley M. “Effects of caffeine on human health.” Food Addit Contam. (2003 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519715
- Jennifer L. Temple, Christophe Bernard, Steven E. Lipshultz, Jason D. Czachor, Joslyn A. Westphal, and Miriam A. Mestre. “The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review.” Front Psychiatry. (2017). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5445139/
- Stohs SJ, Preuss HG, Shara M. “A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine.” Int J Med Sci. (2012). Viewed at:
- Bent S, Padula A, Neuhaus J. “Safety and efficacy of citrus aurantium for weight loss.” Am J Cardiol. (2004 Nov 15). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15541270
- Mark F McCarty, James J DiNicolantonio, and James H O'Keefe. “Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health.” Open Heart. (2015). Viewed at:
- Pilou L. H. R. Janssens, Rick Hursel, Eveline A. P. Martens, and Margriet S. Westerterp-Plantenga. “Acute Effects of Capsaicin on Energy Expenditure and Fat Oxidation in Negative Energy Balance.” PLoS One. (2013).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699483/
- Yang H. “Antifibrotic phenanthrenes of Dendrobium nobile stems.” J Nat Prod. (2007). Viewed at:
- Anderson RA. “Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss.” Nutr Rev. (1998 Sep). Viewed at:
- Raynold V Yin and Olivia J Phung. “Effect of chromium supplementation on glycated hemoglobin and fasting plasma glucose in patients with diabetes mellitus.” Nutr J. (2015). Viewed at:
- Heaney RP, Dowell MS, Barger-Lux MJ. “Absorption of calcium as the carbonate and citrate salts, with some observations on method.” Osteoporos Int. (1999). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10367025
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.