Diet pills and supplements have become a staple component of many fitness and weight loss regimes across the world. When taken as directed, these products are able to significantly impact the weight goals of any given user, leading to fast and impressive results.
Even though they are not designed to be used as miracle pills, when diet supplements are utilized properly they can be a helpful option, especially when paired with a healthy diet and exercise routine.
The only problem with dietary supplements is that there are far too many options available today. With so many supplement companies and nutrition products, it can be a true nightmare picking the right one.
Naturewise CLA 1250 Readers: Click Here to find out why our Editors recommend Phentaslim!
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
This review will focus on a highly popular supplement called Naturewise CLA 1250, which could be the solution you are looking for!
What is CLA 1250?
Naturewise CLA 1250 is a formula that is based on an upcoming ingredient called conjugated linoleic acid. For those who are uninformed, this is a substance that is derived from fatty acids and is believed to have major fat burning properties. The manufacturers claim that the individuals who implement this supplement into their lifestyles may be able to lose weight at a much faster rate than usual.
It is also crucial to note that choosing the right CLA product is necessary since not all of them are created equal. CLA 1250 contains a high-quality form of this substance, making it potentially effective for those who are seeking better weight loss results.
CLA 1250 Benefits
There are several potential benefits that one can experience by using Naturewise CLA 1250.
Here are the main benefits that one should receive from this supplement:
– Weight loss
Firstly, this formula may be able to induce weight loss. According to the manufacturers, it could stimulate the fat loss process throughout the body so that users achieve the slim figure they desire.
– Muscle Mass
Secondly, the CLA 1250 formula should boost the development of lean muscle mass. The lean muscle will further burn body fat since it is a well-known fact that more muscle equals more calories burned.
– Immune System
Finally, this formula could be the right solution for increasing one’s immune function too. A stronger and healthier system helps users overcome health problems, ensuring that you remain healthy.
CLA 1250 Ingredients
Ingredients are very important no matter what kind of supplement you’re buying. Fortunately, Naturewise did a great job with the CLA 1250 product label. They provided a nicely designed ingredients formula with all the needed dosing information. This way users are less likely to experience any inefficiency or underdosing.
Here are the ingredients found in the formula:
- Safflower Oil (80% CLA) (1.25g) – This is the primary and only ingredient in the whole formula. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is derived from safflower oil and represents a polyunsaturated fatty acid which occurs naturally in dairy products and various meats (1). It is believed that Linoleic Acids reduce the overall fat inside the body and directly help in decreasing the weight and body mass index of each individual (2). CLA also curbs appetite by making the users feel fuller for a longer period of time. Linoleic Acid also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Many studies also show that people who supplemented with CLA had a significantly less chance of developing any form of cancer and they even reduced LDL cholesterol which is known as the bad cholesterol (3). Now, the fatty acids found in Safflower Oil can be ingested through a proper diet, but sadly, this never provides sufficient amounts that could create any significant weight loss results, which is why it is recommended that CLA is supplemented (4) (5).
The Science Behind CLA 1250
Naturewise CLA 1250 is completely made out of Safflower Oil, a plant that delivers one of the most helpful acids, Linoleic acid. As mentioned, this acid is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and it is an essential nutrient that our bodies need in order to function properly.
Looking into the available studies and analysis made on Safflower Oil and Linoleic acid, we found some very interesting results.
For instance, in a 1995 study, coconut oil and butter were tested against Safflower oil in order to see how these oils affect triglycerides and cholesterol. The results concluded that Safflower oil was vastly superior and that it actually regulated lipoproteins and overall lipid levels in the body (6).
A 2007 study analyzed the properties of CLA in overweight and obese individuals. The results were fairly positive as CLA managed to decreased body fat, improving body composition, insulin sensitivity, and blood sugar levels (7).
Another study from 2015 looked at all forms of CLA benefits for humans and animals. The study found that CLA, in fact, has a wide range of benefits, including blood pressure reduction, better body composition, less body fat, better exercise performance, and increased muscle mass, improved lipid profile, enhanced immune system, and others (8) (9) (10).
With this much proof, we can definitely conclude that Safflower oil and CLA indeed possess most of the stated benefits.
CLA 1250 Side Effects
Before we discuss the Naturewise CLA 1250 side effects, we need to say that it’s highly recommended to consult a doctor or physician before using this dietary supplement.
Now as far as side effects go, CLA 1250 is actually quite a safe supplement that shouldn’t induce any major problems. However, some people are discouraged from using this product. This includes individuals with diabetes, individuals with bleeding problems, and people who are undergoing any medical procedures.
CLA 1250 Pricing
You can purchase CLA 1250 from the official Naturewise website, or through most online retailers like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. The cost of CLA 1250 is $20.99 ($0.12 per serving), which is ridiculously cheap. A 90-day money-back guarantee is also offered to every customer.
Editor's Tip: Readers who bought Naturewise CLA 1250 also bought Phentaslim
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
There really is no magical pill that will burn fat and create a slim figure instantly. But in this case, we actually stumbled upon a product that truly works as advertised. Naturewise CLA 1250 has a solid amount of scientific evidence backing up its claims, a big base of happy customers, an affordable price, and a 90-day money-back guarantee. On top of that, it is also a very safe supplement that is not likely to induce any major side effects.
Taking everything into consideration, we don’t see why you shouldn’t give Naturewise CLA 1250 a try!
- Leigh E Norris, Angela L Collene, Michelle L Asp, Jason C Hsu, Li-Fen Liu, Julia R Richardson, Dongmei Li, Doris Bell, Kwame Osei, Rebecca D Jackson, and Martha A Belury. “Comparison of dietary conjugated linoleic acid with safflower oil on body composition in obese postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes mellitus.” Am J Clin Nutr. (2009 Sep). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728639/
- Susanne Neschen, Irene Moore, Werner Regittnig, Chun Li Yu, Yanlin Wang, Marc Pypaert, Kitt Falk Petersen, and Gerald I. Shulman. “Contrasting effects of fish oil and safflower oil on hepatic peroxisomal and tissue lipid content.” Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. (2002 Feb). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995503/
- Sutherland WH, de Jong SA, Walker RJ, Williams MJ, Murray Skeaff C, Duncan A, Harper M. “Effect of meals rich in heated olive and safflower oils on oxidation of postprandial serum in healthy men.” Atherosclerosis. (2002 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11755938
- Masterjohn C. “The anti-inflammatory properties of safflower oil and coconut oil may be mediated by their respective concentrations of vitamin E.” J Am Coll Cardiol. (2007 May 1). Viewed at:
- Sailas Benjamin, Priji Prakasan, Sajith Sreedharan, Andre-Denis G Wright, and Friedrich Spener. “Pros and cons of CLA consumption: an insight from clinical evidences.” Nutr Metab (Lond) (2015 Feb 3). Viewed at:
- Cox C, Mann J, Sutherland W, Chisholm A, Skeaff M. “Effects of coconut oil, butter, and safflower oil on lipids and lipoproteins in persons with moderately elevated cholesterol levels.” J Lipid Res. (1995 Aug). Viewed at:
- Park Y, Albright KJ, Storkson JM, Liu W, Pariza MW. “Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) prevents body fat accumulation and weight gain in an animal model.” J Food Sci. (2007 Oct). Viewed at:
- Kim JH, Kim Y, Kim YJ, Park Y. “Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Potential Health Benefits as a Functional Food Ingredient.” Annu Rev Food Sci Technol. (2016 Aug). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26735796
- Sailas Benjamin, and Friedrich Spener. “Conjugated linoleic acids as functional food: an insight into their health benefits.” Nutr Metab (Lond). (2009 Sep 18). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754987/
- Daniela C Gonçalves, Fabio S Lira, Luiz C Carnevali, Jr, Jose C Rosa, Gustavo D Pimentel, and Marília Seelaender. “Conjugated Linoleic Acid: good or bad nutrient.” Diabetol Metab Syndr. (2010 Oct 30). Viewed at:
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.