Losing weight can be extremely challenging, especially if you’ve tried all the popular methods that require rigorous dieting and an exercise program. Very often these methods fail to work for most of us and instead, waste our time, energy, and money.
If you are tired of these bogus programs that don’t work well, the good news is that there might be an alternative solution available that could be effective.
With that being said, this review will focus on an innovative product called the Mymi Wonder Patch.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Mymi Wonder Patch, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
The Mymi Wonder Patch is a revolutionary product that is different from any of the supplements you’ve used before, since it doesn’t come in a capsule, tablet, tea, or even a drink. Instead, this product’s formula is infused on a patch which will allow it to be absorbed directly through the skin. The Mymi Wonder Patch makes weight loss a lot easier since it helps you burn more calories throughout the day, without having to remind yourself to take any supplements or to do anything for that matter. The ingredients inside the patch are completely natural and besides weight loss, will also support energy, mood, alertness, and overall health.
These statements truly sound appealing. However, can this product really promote weight loss? Read on and find out everything you need to know about Mymi Wonder Patch!
How Does Mymi Wonder Patch Work?
The Mymi Wonder Patch is a relatively new product that enables you to lose a significant amount of weight from any part of the body.
The patch itself is simply applied to the problematic area. Upon doing so, the all-natural ingredients will start working through the skin which absorbs them in a more efficient way. As you wear the patch, the natural herb and plant extracts will stimulate the fat burning process, increasing the metabolism, boosting energy levels, and successfully eliminating inches on any given area.
Mymi Wonder Patch Ingredients
Ingredients are the most important part of any dietary supplement or weight loss product for that matter. Unfortunately, there isn’t much information available on the Mymi Wonder Patch ingredients, even though the patch doesn't contain any synthetic or manmade substances.
Be that as it may, the following ingredients are supposedly inside the Mymi formula:
- Capsaicin – Derived from the Capsicum fruit and also known as the red hot chili pepper. This extract was used for decades in traditional medicine. Capsaicin is believed to solve many issues, including digestion problems, upset stomach, stomach pain, diarrhea, etc. It is also said to have positive effects on the heart and blood vessels, preventing any cardiovascular related diseases (1). However, what is important for us is the Capsicum thermogenic effect which is proven to raise the body’s core temperature, ultimately leading to an increase in calorie consumption. As far as side effects go, Capsaicin is most likely safe although some rare negative effects have been experienced. These include diarrhea, sweating and a runny nose (2).
- Catechins – Is the key substance found in Green Tea and some other herbs. Also called EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate, this component is reported to have a wide range of positive effects on the body (3). Research shows that they increase metabolism, energy expenditure, and alertness. Some mild form of side effects have been reported, however, most of them are fairly insignificant (4).
- Caffeine – Is a common chemical found in many everyday products, primarily things like drinks, supplements, tea, and so on. In terms of using Caffeine medically, it is often used to improve alertness and treat headaches and migraines (5). In terms of weight loss, Caffeine is thought to be a strong stimulant that increases energy, metabolism, and overall fat burning capabilities. However, high doses of Caffeine can lead to side effects such as jitters, anxiety, restlessness, nausea, irregular heartbeat, insomnia, and others (6).
- Sophoricoside – Represents an isoflavone glycoside substances derived from traditional Japanese herbs. These substances contain some anti-inflammatory properties and may also contribute to a better weight loss experience. Although, research is still inconclusive about their real abilities and effects (7) (8).
- Salicornia Herbacea – Is a popular South Korean herb that has proven antioxidant properties (9). It is also believed that Salicornia Herbacea improves skin silkiness, radiance, and complexion. This herb doesn’t really affect weight loss or fat burning (10).
First of all, we have to same that Mymi Wonder Patch truly packs a powerful herbal blend of ingredients that have some scientific research behind their claimed abilities. However, the Mymi ingredients formula has one big problem, which is the lack of dosing and ingredients information. Without this essential information, it is very hard to determine if their formula will provide appropriate results since studies might use different dosages and quantities than the ones found in the Mymi Wonder Patch. Overall, this formula has some potential but without any solid scientific proof, it still has a big question mark on it.
Mymi Wonder Patch Side Effects
Before we dive into the potential side effects it is crucial to say that Mymi highly recommends that customers consult a doctor or physician before the use of their weight loss patch.
Now, as far as side effects go there have been reports of a few negative implications, including:
- Skin irritation
- Torn skin after the patch is removed
- Skin redness
Mymi Wonder Patch Pricing
You can purchase the Mymi Wonder Patch from the official Mymi website or through many popular online retailers like Amazon and eBay.
The pricing greatly depends on the quantity you buy. Each Box contains 4 patches.
Upper Body Patches:
- 2 Boxes – $24.99
- 4 Boxes – $46.99
- 10 Boxes – $99.80
- 20 Boxes – $178.90
Lower Body Patches:
- 2 Boxes – $24.90
- 4 Boxes – $46.90
A money back guarantee is also offered to every customer.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Mymi Wonder Patch, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Mymi Wonder Patches are trending right now since they do serve as an innovative and easy way to lose weight. The ingredients inside the patches have some scientific research behind their claims and might even work. However, we again face the problem of poor product labeling that doesn’t show the full quantities of each ingredient in this formula. Another concern is the negative reviews floating around, as well as the potential side effects which could occur.
In the end, we can’t really confirm that these patches work, or that they’re a good deal. If you’re genuinely eager to try them, then you should do so. Although, you could also find an alternative supplement or weight loss product that will help you achieve your body goals.
- Mark F McCarty, James J DiNicolantonio, and James H O'Keefe. “Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health.” Open Heart. (2015 Jun 17). Viewed at:
- Pilou L. H. R. Janssens, Rick Hursel, Eveline A. P. Martens, and Margriet S. Westerterp-Plantenga. “Acute Effects of Capsaicin on Energy Expenditure and Fat Oxidation in Negative Energy Balance.” PLoS One. (2013 Jul 2). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699483/
- Higdon JV, Frei B. “Tea catechins and polyphenols: health effects, metabolism, and antioxidant functions.” Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. (2003). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12587987
- Sabu M Chacko, Priya T Thambi, Ramadasan Kuttan, and Ikuo Nishigaki. “Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review.” Chin Med. (2010 Apr 6). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
- Nawrot P, Jordan S, Eastwood J, Rotstein J, Hugenholtz A, Feeley M. “Effects of caffeine on human health.” Food Addit Contam. (2003 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519715
- Jennifer L. Temple, Christophe Bernard, Steven E. Lipshultz, Jason D. Czachor, Joslyn A. Westphal, and Miriam A. Mestre. “The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review.” Front Psychiatry. (2017 May 26). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5445139/
- Zhi X, Sheng N, Yuan L, Zhang Z, Jia P, Zhang X, Zhang L. “Pharmacokinetics and excretion study of sophoricoside and its metabolite in rats by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.” J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. (2014 Jan 15). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24342508
- Xu Y, Chen WZ, Du N. “[Effects of sophoricoside and genistein on biological characteristics of osteoblasts].” Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. (2009 Mar). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19284950
- Kim YA, Kong CS, Um YR, Lim SY, Yea SS, Seo Y. “Evaluation of Salicornia herbacea as a potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.” J Med Food. (2009 Jun). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19627218
- Park SH, Ko SK, Choi JG, Chung SH. “Salicornia herbacea prevents high fat diet-induced hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia in ICR mice.” Arch Pharm Res. (2006 Mar). Viewed at:
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.