Losing weight is definitely not easy. Especially because it takes dedication, structure, and adherence to the right methods. Unfortunately, most dieters who attempt to power through even the hardest workouts and who eat healthy on a regular basis still fail to experience the outcomes they have been striving for.
However, the good news is that there might be a possible solution that could provide users with the full weight loss support they need to finally experience a leaner, firmer, and overall healthier body.
This review will focus on a popular fat burner called Lipo 6.
Lipo 6 Readers: Click Here to find out why our Editors recommend Phentaslim!
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
Manufactured by Nutrex, Lipo 6 is the world’s first liquid capsule fat burner. Over the years, Lipo 6 has gained a solid reputation as an extremely powerful fat loss formula which has a significantly higher absorption rate than other diet pills on the market. The ingredients in this formula are supposedly scientifically proven to work and are also said to cause almost no negative effects. Lipo 6 is also suitable for both men and women, and it will allegedly work equally as well for regular fitness enthusiast as it will for bodybuilders.
So is Lipo 6 really the right option for you? Keep reading and find out everything you need to know in this unbiased review!
How Does Lipo 6 Work?
First of all, Lipo 6 claims to effectively undo any damage caused by poor eating habits or not enough physical activity. Or simply put, Lipo 6 is going to help destroy fat that your body has already accumulated over the years. It is very hard to get in shape without first losing the fat that is deeply accumulated in the cells.
Secondly, Lipo 6 will help you boost your metabolic rate. This is accomplished with its potent combination of ingredients that we will discuss later on. The reason why this is so crucial is that you don’t just need to lose the fat that has accumulated, you also need to prevent the body from storing more fat over the long term. That’s where the metabolism boost comes in handy.
With a spiked up, resting metabolic rate, your body is more inclined to use fat as fuel in order to create energy. This means that your body will be using excess fat as an energy source, rather than just storing it away in the cells.
Lastly, Lipo 6 should also provide a steady stream of energy that will allow you to feel focused and alert during the day.
Lipo 6 Ingredients
It is without a doubt a pleasant surprise to see that the manufacturers of Lipo 6 actually included proper dosages for each of their ingredients. This significantly minimizes the chance of underdosing and inefficiency.
Here are all the ingredients found in the Lipo 6 formula:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (200 mg) – Is an ultra-popular weight loss ingredient that is consumed by millions of users across the globe. Caffeine Anhydrous is also the purest form of Caffeine and is believed to stimulate the central nervous system, energy, alertness, cognition, and resting metabolic rate (1). Caffeine has found great success with weight loss since it is scientifically proven to increase the metabolism and overall calorie expenditure. The slight problem with this stimulant is its potential side effects when consumed in higher doses or in the combination with other stimulant compounds. These side effects include insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach irritation, nausea, increased heart rate, and others (2) (3).
- Synephrine HCL (20 mg) – Represents a well-known compound that is recognized for its weight loss and energy boosting abilities. However, recent studies go against Synephrine HCL, concluding that the participants who supplemented with Synephrine did not experience any major weight or body changes (4). Unfortunately, the problems for Synephrine don’t stop there. Synephrine has also been reported to induce a number of serious adverse effects and it was even banned in some countries (5).
- Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 (20 mg) – Derived from the “Guggul” plant, this extract is believed to improve cardiovascular health, provide better thyroid function, and has some anti-inflammatory advantages (6). However, there is a weak link between Guggulsterones and weight loss and research is still inconclusive about the real properties of this ingredient (7).
- Bioperine (5 mg) – Also known as Piperine, a black pepper extract. Bioperine is a common ingredient in many dietary supplements since it is believed that it can increase the absorption rate of other nutrients found in the same formula. Bioperine also has other benefits, for instance, it can prevent many health problems and it may even aid with depression. Bioperine also strengthens the immune system, increases absorption of vitamins, minerals, selenium, beta-carotene, and much more (8) (9).
- Yohimbine HCL (3 mg) – Is a highly controversial ingredient that is derived from the Pausinystalia Yohimbe plant. Yohimbine is scientifically proven to aid with fat loss since it specifically targets alpha-2 receptors which are known to be responsible for stubborn fat (10) (11). Although effective, Yohimbine still brings some serious potential side effects. Some of them include sleep problems, upset stomach, anxiety, high blood pressure, dizziness, stomach problems, and nausea. Yohimbine is also banned in many European countries (12).
Lipo 6 might have a well-designed ingredients label with proper dosing information, some clinical proof of effectiveness and proven results, but still, this blend could potentially induce a myriad of side effects. For example, Yohimbine HCL is found to induce numerous side effects that range from sleep problems and anxiety to heart disease and blood pressure problems. Not to mention Synephrine HCL, another ingredient that can induce serious adverse effects. Overall, Lipo 6 has a possibly efficient but highly dangerous ingredients formula.
Lipo 6 Pricing
You can purchase Lipo 6 directly from the official Nutrex website or through various online retailers like Amazon, eBay, and vitamin shops. As far as pricing goes, one bottle of Lipo 6 will set you back approximately $49.95 for a 30 day supply.
Lipo 6 also comes with a money back guarantee that lasts 30 days. The trick is that the bottle cannot be opened if you want to return it. If you opened the bottle, you only have 15 days to return it.
Editor's Tip: Readers who bought Lipo 6 also bought Phentaslim
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
In the end, we can’t conclude if Lipo 6 really works or not. However, even if effective, this fat burner contains several dangerous components that may result in serious consequences that can have long-term effects.
And with all these possible side effects, it is very hard to promote Lipo 6 as good value for money. Again, even if this fat burner provides weight loss benefits, its possible negative effects simply outweigh them.
There are far better fat burning formulas available on the market, so there isn’t really a need to waste your time and health with this one.
- Nawrot P, Jordan S, Eastwood J, Rotstein J, Hugenholtz A, Feeley M. “Effects of caffeine on human health.” Food Addit Contam. (2003 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519715
- Jennifer L. Temple, Christophe Bernard, Steven E. Lipshultz, Jason D. Czachor, Joslyn A. Westphal, and Miriam A. Mestre. “The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review.” Front Psychiatry. (2017 May 26). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5445139/
- Simone Cappelletti, Piacentino Daria, Gabriele Sani, and Mariarosaria Aromatario. “Caffeine: Cognitive and Physical Performance Enhancer or Psychoactive Drug?” Curr Neuropharmacol. (2015 Jan). Viewed at:
- Sidney J. Stohs, Harry G. Preuss, and Mohd Shara. “A Review of the Receptor-Binding Properties of p-Synephrine as Related to Its Pharmacological Effects.” Oxid Med Cell Longev. (2011 Aug 1). Viewed at:
- Stohs SJ, Preuss HG, Shara M. “A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine.” Int J Med Sci. (2012). Viewed at:
- Deng R. “Therapeutic effects of guggul and its constituent guggulsterone: cardiovascular benefits.” Cardiovasc Drug Rev. (2007 Winter). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18078436
- Shah R, Gulati V, Palombo EA. “Pharmacological properties of guggulsterones, the major active components of gum guggul.” Phytother Res. (2012 Nov). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22388973
- Srinivasan K. “Black pepper and its pungent principle-piperine: a review of diverse physiological effects.” Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. (2007). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17987447
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. “Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.” Planta Med. (1998 May). Viewed at:
- Ostojic SM. “Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players.” Res Sports Med. (2006 Oct-Dec). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
- Tam SW, Worcel M, Wyllie M. “Yohimbine: a clinical review.” Pharmacol Ther. (2001 Sep). Viewed at:
- Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D. “Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug?” Isr J Med Sci. (1991 Oct).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1955308
John has been a fitness enthusiast for over 10 years, starting out while struggling with obesity as a teenager. Over the years he has advised numerous clients on how to transform their physiques and their lives. As a writer on Nutrition Inspector he aims to help others achieve real results by staying clear of the common hype and false claims in the supplement industry!