When it comes to weight loss products, many people are absorbed and interested as most want something easy or a quick fix. Everyone dreams of shedding those extra pounds by simply popping a magic pill. If you have been searching for solutions to lose weight, you have probably come across the product LeptiLean supplement. Is this product effective and safe to use? Are there any side effects?
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about LeptiLean, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
What is LeptiLean?
Losing weight is a hard task that many people around the world are trying to achieve. While some people can accomplish their goals by simply reducing their food consumption and a bit of exercise, some find it hard to burn excess fats. It may be due to health complications, slow metabolism or hectic schedule. In these conditions, diet supplements come in to provide the desired results.
LeptiLean is a weight loss supplement that promises to assist people in shedding some pounds. It focuses its efficiency in two aspects of weight management. LeptiLean increases the metabolic rate of the body by raising the temperature and controls the appetite to reduce food consumption and cravings. They are intended to be taken 45 minutes before meals to encourage the feeling of satiety or fullness.
In addition, LeptiLean mentions that it is free from caffeine, a common ingredient in most diet supplements that may cause adverse reactions. This product also features a patented ingredient that is packed with natural fiber and antioxidants.
With so many weight loss supplements available in the market and promising the same effects, it may be difficult to determine why you should purchase LeptiLean.
Who Produces LeptiLean?
LeptiLean is manufactured by AdvoCare, a company that provides innovative nutritional, weight management, and sports performance products. The supplements offered by the Plano, Texas based company range from weight loss to skincare. Since the company does not provide an individual website for LeptiLean, the information about the product can be found on their official website.
During the years since the creation of the company, it has been known for some of its issues. During 2009, the company was forced to award $1.9 billion in damages due to business practices that were kind of misleading. A year prior to this, Jessica Hardy, a swimmer of Olympic caliber, has been tested positive for having a breathing enhancement substance (clebunterol) in her system. This substance is banned and she blamed the AdvoCare product that she had been consuming. While the company fought back, it was found that the product contained the said substance.
Operating since 1993, AdvoCare is known as a direct selling company. They hire independent distributors on their behalf. AdvoCare also formed the AdvoCare Foundation, with a mission to unlock potential for children in need. The beneficiaries in 2016 include Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta, YMCA Metropolitan Dallas, Vetri Community Partnership, Create Your Dreams, Kids in Sports LA and more.
What are the Ingredients of LeptiLean?
These are the ingredients used in LeptiLean.
- Vitamin A
- LeptiCore (Guar Gum, Gum Arabic, Locust Bean Gum, Blue Green Algae, Pomegranate Extract, and Beta Carotene) – This ingredient is helpful in managing weight. It can lower the levels of triglyceride, C-reactive protein levels, blood glucose, and increase the levels of serotonin. The addition of Gum Arabic, Guar Gum and Locust Bean Gum is for reducing levels of cholesterol. There are no current studies to support that Blue Green Algae is effective when it comes to weight loss.
- PhosphoLean (N-Oleolyl- PE and EGCG) – N-Oleolyl- PE is a naturally-occurring phospholipid found in animals and plants. It is believed to be responsible for controlling the appetite. It binds to the activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-) and sends signal to the brain that creates a feeling of satiety. EGCG is a catechin standardized from green tea extract. It increases the fat oxidation process in the body, which results in faster burning of fats.
- Naringin Extract – It is a natural extract found within the seeds and peels of grapefruits. It contains antioxidants that can accelerate the burning of fats. It also lowers the levels of cholesterol, which is a great thing for dieters. Some data also propose that this compound may play a role in treating certain cancers.
- Biotin – The body needs this water-soluble vitamin as it affects the metabolism of nutrients. High dosages of biotin may help those suffering from high blood glucose levels, high triglycerides, and insulin insensitivity. Biotin may also help in reducing fat storage. However, there are no evidences that including biotin in dietary pills or supplements can help weight loss.
- Cat’s Claw Extract – This herb is helpful in treating diabetes, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, hemorrhoids, viral infections, ulcers, allergies, hypertension, and more. It also boosts the immune system.
Does LeptiLean Actually Work?
LeptiLean weight loss supplement obtain its powers from its two branded main ingredients, which are Lepticore and Phospholean. Note that the body stores unused calories as fats and higher metabolism rate uses more calories as fuel. The two ingredients work by increasing the body’s metabolism to accelerate the process of burning excess fats, and by suppressing the appetite.
According to the official website of AdvoCare, LeptiLean contains healthy levels of leptin. The website mentions numerous clinical studies that support the ingredient leptin alone, but not Lepticore.
While EGCG is usually acquired from green tea extracts, it can also be found in PhosphoLean. By increasing the body’s metabolic rate in a natural manner, the amount of fats stored in the body is reduced. It also increases energy levels that help you continue with your workouts and other physical activities.
- LeptiLean helps in suppressing the appetite, which results in less consumption of food. The two types of gum (Gum Arabic and Locust Bean Gum) expand in the stomach and reduce the cravings. Eating less is important when it comes to losing weight, but it is also important to make sure that you are eating healthy meals to prevent other medical conditions.
- This supplement also boosts the metabolism naturally, which is necessary to burn more fats. In addition, LeptiLean enhances the immune system to keep the body strong against possible diseases.
The naringin extract in LeptiLean supplement offers zero weight loss effect as it only acts as a sweetener. Those who want to acquire the health benefits of naringin can simply consume fresh grapefruits or grapefruit juices. Other ingredients that are not related to weight loss are Cats’ Claws, vitamin A, and vBiotin.
The cat’s claw extract in this supplement can boost the immune system, ensuring your health during your weight loss plan.
How to Take LeptiLean?
LeptiLean herbal, mineral dietary supplement is only for ages 18 and above. It is intended to be consumed at least 45 minutes before a meal to get a feeling of satiation. Take two capsules a day to manage your weight.
Pregnant, expectant, or nursing women should not take LeptiLean supplements. It is also not recommended for persons under 18 years old. Make sure that you keep the bottle out of children’s reach.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There is not enough information available online about the side effects of the ingredients used in LeptiLean. Due to the absence of caffeine, the side effects are reduced significantly. No other health issues are mentioned, but the cat’s claw extract has been linked to numerous side effects. This many include dizziness, headaches, nausea, and vomiting. It may also lower blood pressure and slow blood clotting.
Naringin extracts may interfere with the body’s absorption of certain medications. Taking too much LeptiLean supplements may also result in stomach issues, immune system flare ups, mental fuzziness, dehydration, and heavy stools. While some customers have reported drowsiness after taking the supplements, others mentioned that they do not experience any changes.
If you have decided to take this supplement, it is best to consume your physician. Do not consume LeptiLean if you are taking other medications.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about LeptiLean, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
LeptiLean is a dietary supplement produced by AdvoCare. Its two main ingredients, LeptiCore and Phospolean, increase the metabolism of the body to turn calories into energy and give the feeling of satiety to reduce your food consumption. While other ingredients have no effects when it comes to weight loss, they do not pose any threat to health. Weight loss products that can stop your cravings and hunger pangs are also worth the try but these supplements, including LeptiLean, do not provide the same results to everyone.
It is important to remember that weight loss takes more than just supplements or dietary pills. Without changing your diet and lifestyle, the results would not be visible. Keeping the body active is important not only to lose weight but also to improve one’s overall health.
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.