The importance of eating healthy and incorporating certain supplements into one’s diet cannot be underestimated, especially if someone wants to lose weight for good.
As you may realize, there are numerous supplements on the market that propose all sorts of different effects, yet fail to provide them. Because of this, you need to be extremely careful when choosing a supplement.
After all, if you are going to invest in a supplement, it is only fair that it actually works as it promises.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about LA Muscle Fat Stripper, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
One particular supplement that is getting a lot of attention at the moment is LA Muscle Fat Stripper. Fat Stripper is a completely natural weight loss supplement, specifically engineered for rapid weight loss. The manufacturers claim it is capable of triggering the necessary processes in the body that facilitate the oxidation of the excess fat in the body’s tissue. Fat Stripper is also especially effective for getting rid of the stubborn fat in the stomach and thigh regions and is suitable for both men and women. All of these incredible benefits supposedly come with no side effects!
Very impressive claims indeed. But are they true? In this review, we will thoroughly examine LA Muscle Fat Stripper, summarize the results and give you all the necessary information about this product. Keep reading!
How Does Fat Stripper Work?
The Fat Stripper works by combining a few different methods.
The metabolic rate is a crucial factor to look out for when attempting to lose weight or modify your body’s appearance. The more active you are, the more calories you will burn at rest. The calories burned at rest are directly impacted by how fast your metabolism is working.
In addition to a fast metabolism, you also need to curb your appetite. Overeating can induce a multitude of issues, and will directly lead to your downfall if not checked. Suppressing your appetite will steer you away from eating too many calories, keeping you in a caloric deficit.
LA Muscle Fat Stripper works by boosting your metabolism and curbing your appetite, while also providing you with the energy you may be missing.
Fat Stripper Ingredients
Fortunately, this weight loss supplement not only provides all-natural ingredients but it also comes with clear dosages on the actual label, which is a huge advantage over the competition.
Fat Stripper is composed of the following ingredients:
- Green Tea Leaf Powder (100mg) – Green Tea is the second most consumed drink in the world right after water. It contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. It is used as a powerful energetic due to its high caffeine content. Green Tea stimulates the body to use fat as an energy source. It speeds up the metabolism by increasing levels of the brain chemical norepinephrine (noradrenaline) (1). Green Tea can even improve the state of the intestinal flora and eyes, promoting a healthier digestion and enhanced eyesight. The high caffeine content that Green Tea has could potentially cause adverse effects if consumed in higher doses. However, the Fat Stripper provides a safe dose of Green Tea (2).
- Guarana Seed Powder (100mg) – This powerful stimulant allows the brain to receive more oxygen through the blood, and improves overall blood circulation (3). It is commonly used to help increase brain power, as well as overall energy. Guarana may also reduce fatigue in consumers who have recently begun a new diet plan or exercise regime. With many benefits, some side effects are possible with the use of Guarana. Guarana can potentially cause dehydration and insomnia. Only high doses are found to cause these effects though, and normal doses like the one found in the Fat Stripper, shouldn’t cause any problems (4).
- Yerba Mate Leaf Powder (75mg) – Is a South American tea with stimulant like abilities (caffeine and theobromine). In regards to weight loss, Yerba Mate has shown to be extremely helpful in both weight loss and weight control (5). This herb increases metabolism and the number of calories we burn during the day (6).
- Choline Bitrate (50mg) – Has a very similar structure to B vitamins, although it is not quite the same as them. Choline creates acetylcholine, which is a critical component that allows the body to send nerve impulses (7). Choline can also lower the content of fat that is accumulated in the stubborn areas of the body, which if left untouched, could lead to the clogging of the gut (8).
- L-Tyrosine (50mg) – This amino acid is shown to promote and improve cognitive function and alertness (9). L-Tyrosine is also believed to have amazing fat burning properties. However, this amino acid doesn’t directly impact weight loss. It can help lower the stress hormone cortisol, therefore making weight loss a bit easier (10).
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (50mg) – Is involved in many vital biochemical processes in the body. It is indispensable for the full absorption of carbohydrates and their decomposition into energy. Alpha Lipoic Acid has the ability to lower blood sugar and optimize glycemic control. This results in a proven beneficial influence on the various forms of diabetes (11).
- Cayenne Powder (25mg) – Contains capsaicin, a substance known for its thermogenic properties. Cayenne can improve blood circulation throughout the body, and has been proven to increase the resting metabolic rate. However, the ideal amount of this ingredient would be 100mg (12).
LA Muscle Fat Stripper provides remarkable natural and organic ingredients. Even with scientific proof for effectiveness, we need to mention that Fat Stripper is not FDA approved. The ingredients can be still efficient, but it would be a lot better knowing that they're FDA approved. With the huge amount of advantages, LA Fat Stripper has only a few disadvantages that could occur. People sensitive to stimulant compounds could experience mild side effects which include nausea, increased heart rate, insomnia, vomiting, and more. These side effects are not likely to happen and are relatively rare.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about LA Muscle Fat Stripper, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Overall, LA Muscle Fat Stripper has a lot of good things going for it. It appears to have an effective ingredients formula, and there is a fairly high amount of positive user reviews supporting it.
LA Muscle Fat Stripper has also plenty of research to back up most of their claims. It is also important to mention that it’s proven to work and that it’s completely safe for most users.
This supplement comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Even if you consume the whole product they will still give you the money back! So no need to wait anymore. Give the LA Muscle Fat Stripper a try!
- Sabu M Chacko, Priya T Thambi, Ramadasan Kuttan, and Ikuo Nishigaki. “Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review.” Chin Med. (2010). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
- Ateke Mousavi, Mohammadreza Vafa, Tirang Neyestani, Mohammadebrahim Khamseh, and Fatemeh Hoseini. “The effects of green tea consumption on metabolic and anthropometric indices in patients with Type 2 diabetes.” J Res Med Sci. (2013 Dec 18). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3908530/
- Laura Pomportes, Jeanick Brisswalter, Laurence Casini, Arnaud Hays, and Karen Davranche. “Cognitive Performance Enhancement Induced by Caffeine, Carbohydrate and Guarana Mouth Rinsing during Submaximal Exercise.” Nutrients. (2017 Jun). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5490568/
- Dimitrios Moustakas, Michael Mezzio, Branden R. Rodriguez, Mic Andre Constable, Margaret E. Mulligan, and Evelyn B. Voura. “Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model.” PLoS One. (2015). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4399916/
- Heck CI, de Mejia EG. “Yerba Mate Tea (Ilex paraguariensis): a comprehensive review on chemistry, health implications, and technological considerations.” J Food Sci. (2007 Nov). Viewed at:
- Alessandra Gambero and Marcelo L. Ribeiro. “The Positive Effects of Yerba Maté (Ilex paraguariensis) in Obesity.” Nutrients. (2015 Feb). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4344557/
- Steven H.Zeisel. “Choline: Human Requirements and Effects on Human Performance.” Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research (1994). Viewed at:
- Wecker L. “Neurochemical effects of choline supplementation.” Can J Physiol Pharmacol. (1986 Mar).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3708441
- Colzato LS, Steenbergen L, Sellaro R, Stock AK, Arning L, Beste C. “Effects of l-Tyrosine on working memory and inhibitory control are determined by DRD2 genotypes: A randomized controlled trial.” Cortex. (2016 Sep).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27403851
- Simon N. Young. “L-Tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?” J Psychiatry Neurosci. (2007 May). Viewed at:
- Kate Petersen Shay, Régis F. Moreau, Eric J. Smith, Anthony R. Smith, and Tory M. Hagen. “Alpha-lipoic acid as a dietary supplement: Molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential.” Biochim Biophys Acta. (2009 Oct).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2756298/
- Mark F McCarty, James J DiNicolantonio, and James H O'Keefe. “Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health.” Open Heart. (2015). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477151/
Emily has spent the last 8 years comparing, reviewing and analyzing ingredients in the supplements industry. She has worked extensively with dieticians, nutritionists and personal trainers to separate fact from fiction and help people achieve their fitness goals. In her free time she works and enjoys the outdoors with her husband and 2 children.