A fit and healthy body doesn’t have to be an unattainable dream. You can experience all of your weight loss and health goals, as long as you have the right program. At this point, you are most likely thinking about the countless calories restrictions, the abundance of protein, and the time spent in the gym. The good news is this type of fitness regime can remain a thought. The reality is, there is a new program out there that claims to be easier, user-friendly, and more realistic too.
This review will investigate the popular Flat Belly Overnight weight loss system. This program claims to be everything that you need to lose weight and get fit fast. To find out if you should buy this weight management system, simply continue reading and find out!
What is the Flat Belly Overnight System?
Created by Andrew Raposo, a CSEP coach and expert on physical fitness, the Flat Belly Overnight system is a unique weight loss program that users can follow online from the comforts of their home. The program is broken down into three distinct parts, so dieters can go through the different levels according to their unique weight loss journey.
By following the Flat Belly Overnight system, the creator of the program almost assures weight loss, even in the most stubborn fat areas. Users are not forced to undergo extreme physical activity, in fact, Andrew Raposo claims you can lose weight while sleeping. Hence the “overnight” part of the Flat Belly Overnight.
How Does Flat Belly Overnight Work?
As mentioned before, the Flat Belly Overnight system is separated into three parts. By separating it into various segments, this weight loss program has given its clients a boost in confidence, as they can directly dive into the system, picking the exact parts they want to focus on and adopt.
1.Flat Belly Overnight 3-minute abdomen flattening sequence:
The first section of this weight loss program is the Flat Belly Overnight 3-minute sequence. In this section, users will find various exercises and workouts that were specifically designed to target stubborn love handles and abdominal fat, helping you with the burning process (1). These exercises will not only work to burn away the fat, but they are also supposed to help tone up the abdominal muscles, creating a more appealing physique (2). The slight downside of the first segment is that it requires every user to perform these exercises on a daily basis. Thankfully, the exercises were created for those who don’t have a lot of training experience and might not be the best at working out.
2. Flat Belly Overnight “Done for you” template:
The second part of the Flat Belly Overnight system is the “Done for you” template. At this stage, users will be familiar with proper exercise regimes and workouts but still won’t have to have knowledge of proper dieting (3). The “Done for you” template will give users all the steps they need to eat correctly, but in a way that is easy to incorporate into a busy lifestyle (4). The steps are very detailed, so there is no need to worry about getting lost or confused.
3. Flat Belly Overnight Detox Formula:
This is the last and final part of the Flat Belly Overnight system. A proper diet and exercise program are important for weight loss, however, there are certain things that can be added to a daily routine that will speed up the whole process. Particular herbs and spices are probably one of the most viable fat burners that can easily be added to daily meals (5) (6).
The Flat Belly Overnight Detox Formula will walk users through the importance of these herbs and spices, as well as their numerous benefits. At this point, the Flat Belly Overnight system will teach clients how they can utilize these benefits in order to cleanse and detoxify their bodies overnight (7).
Will You Lose Weight With Flat Belly Overnight?
The Flat Belly Overnight system does make some extraordinary claims that are simply not backed up by science. For instance, the case that users will dissolve belly fat in only 7 days, or that they will lose up to 2 pounds per night simply by sleeping (8) (9), is quite a large claim. This is not possible since we already know that targeted weight loss is a myth. Countless studies have proven that you can’t activate a specific body part by performing exercises that target that region (10).
However, the Flat Belly Overnight system does teach users how to eat healthily and exercise right. This will certainly have an impact on weight loss, but won’t be an instant cure for obesity as they advertise it to be.
Is Flat Belly Overnight Safe?
If the Flat Belly Overnight system is accurately followed as directed, it shouldn’t have any side effects. However, based on user reports and experiences, there are some possible side effects that could occur.
Some of the potential adverse effects that can arise from the Flat Belly Overnight system include:
- Fatigue resulting from inadequate supply of calories
It is also highly suggested to consult a doctor or physician before starting this weight loss program.
Flat Belly Overnight Pricing
The whole Flat Belly Overnight system is only priced at $37, which is extremely cheap considering today’s standards. For this price, you receive the Flat Belly Overnight Template, the Detox Formula book, and the 3-minute video of Flat Belly sequences. Users can also access all of their purchases online, rather than having to wait for a package to arrive. The Flat Belly Overnight system also comes with a 60-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Losing weight can be a hard goal to attain. With so many weight loss programs available and so many of them being scams, it’s easy to lose hope. While Flat Belly Overnight does offer an alternative to all of this, the process surely won’t be an easy task. You can learn to properly structure a diet plan with a simple caloric deficit on your own, you don’t really need a program to do it for you.
Bottom line, if you have some money left over you absolutely could give the Flat Belly Overnight system a try. On the other hand, you could simply diet and exercise on your own, and achieve similar results.
- Vispute SS, Smith JD, LeCheminant JD, Hurley KS. “The effect of abdominal exercise on abdominal fat.” J Strength Cond Res. (2011 Sep 22). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21804427
- Robert H. Coker, Ph.D., Rick H. Williams, M.S., Patrick M. Kortebein, M.D., Dennis H. Sullivan, M.D., and William J. Evans, Ph.D. “Influence of Exercise Intensity on Abdominal Fat and Adiponectin in Elderly Adults.” Metab Syndr Relat Disord. (2009 Aug 7). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3135883/
- Catherine M. Champagne, Stephanie T Broyles, Laura D. Moran, Katherine C. Cash, Erma J. Levy, Pao-Hwa Lin, Bryan C. Batch, Lillian F. Lien, Kristine L. Funk, Arlene Dalcin, Catherine Loria, Valerie H. Myers. “Dietary intakes associated with successful weight loss and maintenance during the Weight Loss Maintenance Trial.” J Am Diet Assoc. (2011 Dec 11). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225890/
- KE Foster-Schubert, CM Alfano, CR Duggan, L Xiao, KL Campbell, A Kong, C Bain, CY Wang, G Blackburn, and A McTiernan. “Effect of diet and exercise, alone or combined, on weight and body composition in overweight-to-obese post-menopausal women.” Obesity (Silver Spring) (2012 Aug). Viewed at:
- Anil K. Agarwal. “Spice Up Your Life: Adipose Tissue and Inflammation.” J Lipids. (2014). Viewed at:
- Mary Koithan, Kathryn Niemeyer. “Using Herbal Remedies to Maintain Optimal Weight.” J Nurse Pract. (2010 Feb 6). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2927017/
- Jay Lee, Yanmei Li, Chunhua Li, and Duo Li. “Natural products and body weight control.” N Am J Med Sci. (2011 Jan). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3336927/
- Krista Casazza, Kevin R. Fontaine, Arne Astrup, Leann L. Birch, Andrew W. Brown, Michelle M. Bohan Brown, Nefertiti Durant, Gareth Dutton, E. Michael Foster, Steven B. Heymsfield, Kerry McIver, Tapan Mehta, Nir Menachemi, P.K. Newby, Russell Pate, Barbara J. Rolls, Bisakha Sen, Daniel L. Smith, Diana M. Thomas, and David B. Allison. “Myths, Presumptions, and Facts about Obesity.” N Engl J Med. (2013 Jan 31). Viewed at:
- Ramírez-Campillo R, Andrade DC, Campos-Jara C, Henríquez-Olguín C, Alvarez-Lepín C, Izquierdo M. “Regional fat changes induced by localized muscle endurance resistance training.” J Strength Cond Res. (2013 Aug). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23222084
- Olson AL, Edelstein E. “Spot reduction of subcutaneous adipose tissue.” Res Q. (1968 Oct). Viewed at:
Steven has researched over 500 weight-loss programs, pills, shakes and diet plans. He has also worked with nutritionists specializing in weight loss while coaching people on how to transform their physiques and live healthy lives.