Losing weight can be a real struggle and as we age, it only becomes harder. We might start making some diet adjustments, perhaps even start visiting the gym, and although we give our best, results don't always show. The thing is that real results simple take more time to accomplish, and a bit of support could help us reach them faster. Weight loss support will look different for different people, however, in most cases, a diet pill could get the job done.
Fastin XR Readers: Click Here to find out why our Editors recommend Phentaslim!
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
Fastin XR is an interesting diet pill that could be the right option in a world filled with supplements. This thermogenic fat burner features a powerful formula that claims to enhance one's metabolism, therefore increasing weight loss. Fastin XR not only induces fat breakdown in the body but it also supplies the user with a steady stream of energy and alertness throughout the day.
All of this sounds very appealing but let’s move all these claims aside. Can Fastin XR really help you lose weight? Read on and see the complete review!
How is Fastin XR Indented to Work?
Fastin XR works by elevating your resting metabolic rate. By speeding up your metabolism it allows you to burn more calories at rest and while you work out. This is extremely important since it prevents you from storing unnecessary calories as fat.
This fat burner should also curb hunger, helping you avoid overeating. Overeating is very easy to do, due to the majority of food options available. Controlling your hunger cravings will help you consume fewer calories while burning more due to the metabolism boosting effects.
Lastly, Fastin XR should also provide you with the energy you might be missing because of the exhausting dieting process. This will help you get through your normal daily routine.
Fastin XR Ingredients
Sadly, the first big issue with Fastin XR is the ingredients list, which is basically just one big proprietary blend. Proprietary blends are a shady way for supplement companies to hide their real dosing information, putting the consumers at risk of side effects and inefficiency.
Be that as it may, here are ingredients found in Fastin XR:
- Acacia Rigidula Extract – Represents a derivative from the perennial shrub called “black brush”, which is native to the regions of Central Mexico and Texas. The Acacia extract is believed to have stimulant-like properties, which is the reason why many weight loss supplements have this ingredient in their arsenal (1). Animal studies suggest that this extract could suppress appetite and even lead to lipolysis (fat breakdown). However, human studies show mixed and inclusive results (2).
- Synephrine HCL – A well-recognized compound, believed to promote weight loss and energy expenditure. Synephrine can stimulate the nervous system, increasing the heart rate and metabolism, therefore causing the body to burn more calories (3). However, the huge issue with Synephrine are its possible side effects. These include burning, headaches, nausea, sweating, vomiting, and more. This ingredient has been banned in some countries due to its possible adverse effects (4).
- Theobromine – The seed of this plant is used to treat a variety of maladies, including asthma, liver and kidney ailments, diarrhea, and others. As far as weight loss goes, Theobromine has antioxidant and diuretic properties that could aid the weight management process (5).
- Green Tea – An immensely popular diet ingredient, used for its antioxidant and energy boosting properties (6). Green Tea can even enhance metabolism, as well as improve mental clarity and cognition (7).
- 1, 3, Dimethylamphetamine – Represents an extremely controversial compound, sadly linked to numerous side effects. Also known as DMMA, this ingredient has been declared as “not suitable” by the FDA. Although DMAA might potentially improve weight loss, the side effects it may cause are simply way too serious. Some of them include rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, even the chance of a stroke or heart attack (8).
- Naringen – Is the flavonoid derived from grapefruits, which gives this fruit its distinct taste. Naringen has a wide range of health benefits. Having anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant abilities, Naringen plays a huge role in the prevention of inflammation and diseases (9). This extract can even enhance the effect of other ingredients found in this formula (10).
- Yohimbine HCL – Is a powerful stimulant that can aid with fat loss. Fat cells have different receptors, alpha-2 and beta-2 receptors. Yohimbine blocks the alpha-2 receptors, making the fat loss of stubborn areas a much easier process (11). The only problem with this stimulant are its potential side effects, which include high levels of anxiety, escalated heart rate, increase risk of heart diseases, and more (12).
- 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL – Represents a naturally occurring ingredient in our body that is related to melanin and serotonin. Supplementing with this compound can improve cognition and alertness (13) (14).
Even though Fastin XR features some potentially effective ingredients that could induce fat burning, there is simply not enough evidence or information that would prove the real potential of this formula. This doesn’t come as a surprise since we don’t have the dosing information, which means that there is no way we could make accurate predictions.
Now, the real issue with this proprietary blend is its potential adverse effects. The ingredients added to Fastin XR can induce extremely serious and harmful side effects, putting every consumer at a high health risk.
Editor's Tip: Readers who bought Fastin XR also bought Phentaslim
Best Fat Loss & Weight Loss Products For 2018
|#2||One XS||#3||Hydroxycut 3|
In the end, there is no accurate proof that would tell us if Fastin XR works or not. However, even if effective this diet pill contains several stimulants that when combined may result in serious long-term consequences.
That being said, it is very hard to promote this product as good value for the price of $49.95. Despite the fact that this fat burner could possibly provide real weight loss and fat burning benefits, the overwhelming adverse effects simply outweigh them.
There are better weight loss options available on the market today, so don’t waste your health and money!
- Pawar RS, Grundel E, Fardin-Kia AR, Rader JI. “Determination of selected biogenic amines in Acacia rigidula plant materials and dietary supplements using LC-MS/MS methods.” J Pharm Biomed Anal. (2014 Jan).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24176750
- Patrick L Jacobs. “Acute physiological effects of the commercially available weight loss/energy product, Fastin-XR®, in contrast with the individual effects of caffeine and acacia rigidula.” J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2012 Nov 19). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500743/
- Sidney J. Stohs, Harry G. Preuss, and Mohd Shara. “A Review of the Human Clinical Studies Involving Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) Extract and its Primary Protoalkaloid p-Synephrine.” Int J Med Sci. (2012 Aug 29).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3444973/
- Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jill A. Bush, Jie Kang, William J. Kraemer, Sidney J. Stohs, Vincenzo G. Nocera, Megan D. Leise, Keith B. Diamond, and Avery D. Faigenbaum. “The effects of supplementation with P-Synephrine alone and in combination with caffeine on resistance exercise performance.” J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2015 Sep 17). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4573476/
- Matthew J. Baggott, Emma Childs, Amy B. Hart, Eveline de Bruin, Abraham A. Palmer, Joy E. Wilkinson, and Harriet de Wit. “Psychopharmacology of theobromine in healthy volunteers.” Psychopharmacology (Berl) (2013 Jul). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3672386/
- Sabu M Chacko, Priya T Thambi, Ramadasan Kuttan, and Ikuo Nishigaki. “Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review.” Chin Med. (2010 Apr 6). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
- Adrian B. Hodgson, Rebecca K. Randell, and Asker E. Jeukendrup. “The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms.” Adv Nutr. (2013 Mar 6). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649093/
- Brian K Schilling, Kelley G Hammond, Richard J Bloomer, Chaela S Presley, and Charles R Yates. “Physiological and pharmacokinetic effects of oral 1, 3-dimethylamylamine administration in men.” BMC Pharmacol Toxicol. (2013). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3852303/
- Purushotham A, Tian M, Belury MA. “The citrus fruit flavonoid naringenin suppresses hepatic glucose production from Fao hepatoma cells.” Mol Nutr Food Res. (2009 Feb). Viewed at:
- M. Ashraful Alam, Nusrat Subhan, M. Mahbubur Rahman, Shaikh J. Uddin, Hasan M. Reza, and Satyajit D. Sarker. “Effect of Citrus Flavonoids, Naringin and Naringenin, on Metabolic Syndrome and Their Mechanisms of Action.” Adv Nutr. (2014 Jul). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4085189/
- Ostojic SM. “Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players.” Res Sports Med. (2006 Oct-Dec). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
- Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D. “Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug?” Isr J Med Sci. (1991 Oct).
Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1955308
- MASHKOVSKII MD, ARUTYUNYAN GS. “PHARMACOLOGY OF 5-METHOXYTRYPTAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (MEXAMINE).” Fed Proc Transl Suppl. (1964 Jan-Feb). Viewed at:
- Compton DM, Selinger MC. “An examination of the effects of 5-Methoxy-n, n-di (ISO) propyltryptamine hydrochloride (Foxy) on cognitive development in rats.” Psychol Rep. (2006 Jun). Viewed at: