Making the choice to work towards a better looking and healthier physique is one of the best decisions you can make. You only have one body for the rest of your life and treating it the right way will make you feel better overall. However, finding the right workout routine can be a difficult task if you’ve never trained before with a particular goal in mind. To simplify everything, Daily Burn is there to help.
Editor's Tip: After reading the review about Daily Burn, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Daily Burn is an ultra-popular online fitness training program that promises to achieve any fitness goal users have in mind through their daily workout videos (1). The trainers that provide you with instructions and guidance are licensed professionals, and in addition to the fitness videos, users also receive nutrition and supplement suggestions. Daily Burn is simply an “all in one” destination for anything related to health and fitness.
The program itself is accessible through the Daily Burn application available on PC, mobile, or tablet. The application provides users with daily workouts, reminders, and will track all the progress.
With the quality of videos and information given by the Daily Burn program, we can see why many find this home workout option to be one of the best on the market. But is it really? Continue reading and find out everything you need to know in this unbiased review!
How Does Daily Burn Work?
Before you start the Daily Burn program you will be asked a bit about yourself and your goal. This information generally includes your target weight, gender, age, and activity level. Users also need to describe their previous level of workout experience and activity, the body they want to achieve with this program, and how much time and effort are they willing to give to the Daily Burn workouts each week.
After this process, Daily Burn will suggest a myriad of training programs and suggestions to follow. You can also watch a preview of each training session in order to get the feel of the workout choices.
Daily Burn has over 100 workout videos users can choose from. And with this many choices, it can be truly difficult to make a decision. That is why Daily Burn tries to narrow down its options even further by separating each training session according to the following:
- User Goals (Strength, Target Weight, Weight Maintenance, etc.)
- Difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Workout Length (15 to 30 minutes per session)
When you sign up, you will get instant access to your specific workout videos. All training sessions are delivered in a Full HD format, with clear and crisp picture and sound.
If you decide to workout outside or anywhere else, you might want to watch out for slow Wi-Fi since this can ruin workout sessions quite easily.
Ultimately, this program is meant to be used from the comfort of your home so it pays to have a good data plan or a fast wireless connection.
Daily Burn Workout Options
As mentioned earlier, the Daily Burn program offers over 100 individual workout options.
Here are some of the more popular options:
- DailyBurn 365 – This option offers a weight loss program that gives you access to new workout routines every day, and even live workouts if you would prefer. Each session lasts 30 minutes and is fairly easy to accomplish. Users will be instructed to consider a healthy eating plan, even though it’s not entirely required.
- Black Fire – Is a two month program led by the well-known trainer Bob Harper. The program itself focuses on short, full-body workouts. This option is recommended for more advanced users that are looking for fast results.
- Inferno – Is a 21-day program that includes intense and extreme workouts meant to break all the limits and plateaus users may have faced before. The Inferno program also incorporates AMRAP (as many reps as possible) into each workout session (2).
- Live To Fail – A powerful 90-day program that is made specifically for advanced users that are looking to push their body to the limit, regardless of their goals.
- Cardio Sculpt – A 3-month course that includes 6 workouts per week, with each workout being different. This program puts the focus on lean and toned abs and legs.
- DB15 – A 15-day program that includes only 15 minutes of work each day that will transform your body from the ground up. Your training experience doesn’t matter here, since this program incorporates various exercises that everyone can perform.
- Inferno HR – Similar to the original Inferno program, this one also focuses on intense workouts and advanced exercises that will increase strength and weight loss. However, with this option users should add a heart rate monitor to the mix for personalized feedback.
- True Beginner – The name says it all, this program is ideal for the people that are just starting out. With this option beginners will learn to properly train over the course of 4 weeks.
- Tactical Bodyweight Training (TBT) – This is a 28-day program that is intended to improve your range of motion, strength abilities, and mobility.
- CORE – Represents a 2-week program that strengthens a wide range of muscles, including the abdomen, obliques, lower back, glutes, and hip flexors (3).
- Move! – Incorporates 30 workouts that are led by the trainer Keaira LaShae, who promises to spike your metabolism using her dance-inspired workout techniques that can lead to a toned and lean body.
- Yoga – This program is perfect for all Yoga lovers that are looking to learn some new poses and exercises. This program is aimed at improving mobility and flexibility (4).
- Yoga Made Simple – If you always wanted to try Yoga, but simply didn’t know where to start, this program will be perfect. Yoga Made Simple will teach basic poses and exercises that can increase flexibility and strength.
- Pilates (Phase I & II) – Each of these programs last 3 weeks, and should improve your strength and flexibility by focusing on the body’s “Powerhouse”.
- Total Cardio – This course is strictly geared towards cardiovascular exercises that should increase weight loss and strength over a period of 28 days (5).
- DBK – With this program you will need to have kettlebells, which are the staple of every DBK workout. The program last 3 months and includes 15 different workouts.
- Beautiful Belly Yoga – Is specifically designed for mothers that don’t have enough time to go to the gym. The program last 3 months and also includes Yoga practice.
- Recover – Includes 5 workouts per week that use Yoga as their main source of results. The Recovery program relives tension, improves mobility, and mental clearness.
Daily Burn Diet Plan
The primary goal of the Daily Burn program is to provide high-quality work out videos. However, each program also includes nutritional advice that caters to the specific needs of each user.
Every program comes with daily recipe examples and sample meal options. Users are prompted to follow these examples along with their training program, creating the best possible results.
Daily Burn Pricing
The standard Daily Burn program is priced at only $19.95 per month, which is a steal!
The company also offers a free trial where you can try the program for free for a period of 30 days.
This trial period is, however, a bit different from an ordinary subscription While signing up users must enter their credit card information in order to start their free trial. If the user decides to quit the trial during the first 30 days, his credit card will not be charged. If he decides to continue using the Daily Burn program, he will be automatically charged each month.
Individual coaching is also available and comes at an extra cost of $15 per month.
Editor's Tip: After reading the conclusion about Daily Burn, please check out PhentaSlim to see why it is our #1 recommendation.
Finally, we can safely say that Daily Burn is one of the best at-home workout programs available today. The program itself offers a wide range of workout videos and even incorporates nutrition into the mix. Most Daily Burn users reported major success, truly losing their unnecessary weight, increasing their cardiovascular ability, flexibility, and rehabilitation. Overall, with the price tag of only $19.95 per month, there is no reason why you shouldn’t try Daily Burn!
- Janna Stephens, RN, BSN, Doctoral Student, Jerilyn K. Allen, RN, ScD, FAHA, FAAN, M Adelaide Nutting Professor and Associate Dean for Research, and Cheryl R. Dennison Himmelfarb, RN, ANP, PhD, FAHA, FAAN, Associate Professor. ““Smart” Coaching to Promote Physical Activity, Diet Change, and Cardiovascular Health.” J Cardiovasc Nurs. (2011 Jul-Aug). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3675652/
- Schoenfeld BJ, Peterson MD, Ogborn D, Contreras B, Sonmez GT. “Effects of Low- vs. High-Load Resistance Training on Muscle Strength and Hypertrophy in Well-Trained Men.” J Strength Cond Res. (2015 Oct). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25853914
- Oliver GD, Dwelly PM, Sarantis ND, Helmer RA, Bonacci JA. “Muscle activation of different core exercises.” J Strength Cond Res. (2010 Nov). Viewed at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20733527
- Davendra Kumar Taneja. “Yoga and Health.” Indian J Community Med. (2014 Apr-Jun). Viewed at:
- Shashi K Agarwal. “Cardiovascular benefits of exercise.” Int J Gen Med. (2012 Jun 22). Viewed at:
Amanda is a gym instructor and a diet and nutrition fanatic that has reviewed 100s of supplements for the benefit of consumers. She struggled with obesity 7 years ago and after losing more than 30lbs, dedicates most of her time in helping others achieve similar results and transform their lives.